Register now to get rid of these ads!

First Fifty car show pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Machinos, May 9, 2004.

1. Machinos

Machinos

Went to this show today after I saw a flyer for it at NAPA, it was put on by the First Fifty club and is apparently the 34th annual show. I'm amazed I've never heard of it before... anyway, there were a good number of cars there but not anywhere near Back to the Fifties scale, of course.

I would've taken more pics, but my camera was about to run out of juice. That's also why a lot of the pics came out crappy, since I was using the regular viewfinder instead of the LCD. Ohwell...

[​IMG]

Cool engine in a '58 Chevy. I managed to keep the goddamn crybaby doll hanging over the radiator out of the picture. Otherwise, a sweet car. The pic of the interior didn't come out good...

[​IMG]

Same car, you can see the goddamned doll there. What the hell is wrong with people?

[​IMG]

Nice truck...

[​IMG]

Same truck...

[​IMG]

Closeup of the thing on the truck's grille. Looked cooler in person, I guess.

[​IMG]

If someone can tell me what the hell this thing is I'd appreciate it. It's a '39 Pontiac, but a '39 Pontiac what I have no idea. The guy's turning it into a limo or something, but I don't know if it was originally an ambulance or hearse or what. The back doors are just what they look like, HUGE suicide doors. They had roll-down windows too, but I can't imagine it was originally a limo since the doors must weigh a ton. Hell, I'm surprised the hinges can support them. It was at LEAST 6 feet from the pavement to the roof of this thing.

[​IMG]

Not really traditional, but I thought it looked slick.

[​IMG]

...partially because I'm a sucker for these Olds badges

[​IMG]

This one was my favorite. I took a LOT more pictures of it but none of them came out, dammit...

[​IMG]

Just a really nice interior. Someone really needs to make seatbelts in more than like 10 different colors.

2. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

I want that goddamn 58...Man, thanks for sharing the pics!!

Dirty

3. The Pontiac is an old meat wagon. I think they were called 'side-loaders' as you could put the coffin in through the side doors as well as through the back

4. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Great cars! We someone please photoshop some object up the rectum of that doll!! thanks for posting.

5. mikes51

mikes51

Excellent pics. The 58 is real nice, especially that motor. I can't make out the top of that air cleaner. Are those green colored plexi ribs/fins?

6. Dakota

Dakota
    from Beulah, ND

hahaha, First Fifteys club, is the guys that get there rgistration for BTT50s in the first 50 numbers... i know a few guys that have the First fiftys logo on there jackets with it crossed out, alot of unrest there lol.

7. Machinos

Machinos

[ QUOTE ]
    hahaha, First Fifteys club, is the guys that get there rgistration for BTT50s in the first 50 numbers... i know a few guys that have the First fiftys logo on there jackets with it crossed out, alot of unrest there lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gahaha, seriously? That's just about the saddest excuse for a club I've ever heard.

8. Satinblack

Satinblack

I believe thats the billet caddy top made by bitchen products

9. Satinblack

Satinblack

Hey, do you have any shots of the back of the 58???

10. Machinos

Machinos

Unfortunately no, they came out ridiculously blurry... it'll probably be at BTT50's though.

11. GRADY

GRADY

thanks for sharing:)

12. Cool. Thanks. Hey, I usually just kind of casually cruise up to those cars w/ dolls, take the doll, and stick it under the rear tire. You may want to try the same.