Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Maryland

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Manson, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Manson

Manson
    from Baden, MD
    1. Maryland HAMBers

Well I've been reading through posts on the board for a while now, I figured it's time to get off my butt and join. Anyways, my name's Jason. I'm currently working on '56 Plymouth Belvedere sedan. It's got a 318 and a torqueflite, and I'm in the process of installing an air suspension and fixing all the bad bodywork that was done by the previous owners. Eventually my plan is to do a 2 door conversion using donor doors and quarters off of a 2 door suburban parts car that I have, but for the time being I'm just gonna get her on the road and have fun with it.
    I've also got a '51 Chevy delivery and that I'll be working on once the Plymouth is done, and a '59 Scotty camper that I'm fixing up to tow behind the Plymouth.

2. Welcome, from Mechanicsville.

3. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Jason, Hello from Parkville MD ! Where is Brandywine??????

4. Manson

Manson
    from Baden, MD
    1. Maryland HAMBers

Brandywine is about 20 minutes south of DC, right where Rt 301 and Rt 5 split.

I don't know if you recall or not, but I spoke with you at the Jalopyrama this past Saturday, right after you pulled the T outside. I asked you how you were liking the car since you bought it.

I also spoke with some other people from the board later in the day, but I'm terrible at remembering names. But I was the guy that was lugging around the pinstriped Plymouth heater box.

5. Jason:

Welcome, from the other side of the CREEK (Virginia)

Hope you make to some shows next year

6. Welcome!

My work takes me thru Brandywine regularly- between DC & NAS Pax River.

7. drivewaycustoms

drivewaycustoms
    from waldorf,MD

8. 66Stang

66Stang

Just joined myself but I figure I'll welcome you anyway, good to see another Maryland member.

9. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I remember the pinstriped heaterbox. The rest of the day was a blurr from the pain of grinning non stop for almost 8 straight hours.
    Welcome to the board !!

10. sonoramic

sonoramic
    from Maryland
    1. Maryland HAMBers

Hey man,

It was great talkin with you at the Jalopyrama show. I'm the dude with the '61 wagon. Keep in toch man and keep us updated on that '56!

Rob

11. Welcome fellow Marylander. Our numbers are growing.

12. Fitysix

Fitysix
    from Md.

Jeesh....had a wake up call in Maryland. Welcome aboard!!!!
    Lusby right next to Solomon's Island.
    Fitysix

13. Manson

Manson
    from Baden, MD
    1. Maryland HAMBers

Yeah... we're coming out of the woodwork. Nice to see some other local guys on here.

14. mazdaslam

mazdaslam

Welcome.It was good to meet and talk to you at the Jalopy Drags...:)

15. Welcome. Glad to see some more Hambers from the Freestate. Still not sure where the free stuff is though!

16. Yeah, and thanks to the latest work by the special legislative session things ( read that taxes, registration fees, etc. etc.) are about to get a lot less "free" in the Freestate.