Register now to get rid of these ads!

Son of Godzilla update - 5/15/07

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jangleguy, May 15, 2007.

1. 2bridges

2bridges
    from NE

HEY! don't you and and CC owe me some pics???

2. jangleguy

jangleguy

Yeah, I e-mailed you for your address, but you never replied - you're getting almost as bad as Rocky! Will trade pix for video - how 'bout that? Better yet - let's trade cars for a day. I ain't never drove one o' them Italian sports cars before. Do I have to wear elbow patches and smoke a pipe? Eeeewww...On second thought, you can just have mine for a day - make a man outa ya...uh, you're buyin' your own gas, of course...the GOOD stuff, too - none of that Italian cat pee you guys burn! Gack! And I want that tank full when you're done. And it better be washed and waxed, too! Don't even think about smoking your pipe in there! And get your hands outa yer pockets when I'm talkin' to you, mister man! Okay then...But watch your ass, mister - I got my eye on you...In fact, get down and give me 50. And I know you have video of Freckles goin' 157 - let's see some of that action - unless you're yellah???

3. 2bridges

2bridges
    from NE

BAAAWwwWWAHahHAahhAHahahAHahah
    elbow patches and a pipe . . HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
    that is funny shit!!!
    It is a shame we got rushed out there.... you did not even get a chance to take a ride in freckles, or me in the morris.

I sent address twice to your email = plan C - check your PM (private messages) on here. Then back to plan B if that doesn't work.

Don't have any in car of the 157mph run........ have some of 152mph somewhere......but is not edited and sized. Here is 148mph run.... old girl just layed down and got lazy in 5th would only pull 5700ish rpm.
    http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff305/2bridges/?action=view&current=Bonneville_944T_148mph.flv