Register now to get rid of these ads!

Happy Birth-day to me Happy Birth-day to me.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CedarSpeed, Oct 25, 2007.

1. CedarSpeed

CedarSpeed

Well My Birthday was the 23rd and I Scored WELL
    I just won a parts car for my 55 wagon on epay. I needed all kinds of misc trim and glass so for $255 I think it is Happy birthday to me and the wife even said "We'll just Bid on It" + she got me am 18" Harbor Freight Bead roller that I'll have to Modify Hamb style. Now I'll be able to get to Crackin at The (Stink Wagon) as my daughter calls it!!
    4 wheel drive, 2 floorjacks, log chain, and a shovel & I'm in business.
    Blue is the parts car BTW. bottom is What is too be.
    :D :D :cool: :cool: :D :D

Attached Files:

2. I saw that blue wag on the bay while searching for parts, looks like you might need your shovel. If the hood and hinges are decent, let me know, cant find any up here in the soon to be frozen corn fields.

3. str8axleford

str8axleford

You better bring your come-a-long with too.... Makes life easy when pulling stuff up... Used the hell out of mine.... I saw that thing too... Glad to see it going to someone who can use it! Not too much would work on my tudor... Good Luck!

4. garvinzoom

garvinzoom

Cool wagon. Good luck getting the car out of the weeds, looks like it has been there for a bit. :)

5. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

happy birthday!,,and good score!,,hope to see your wagon again soon and on the road!

6. CedarSpeed

CedarSpeed

yea I've got the winch and come along covered, takin 4 tires & wheels, basically everything but a bull dozer. Dads got a hudson that was buried like that and it only yook about 4 hours to load on flats witha a comealong. I'll keep you updated. Sam I'm hoping it won't take forever to get it drivable?

7. Chopper Demon

Chopper Demon

Too cool man, happy birthday!:cool:

8. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

take a sky hook

9. CedarSpeed

CedarSpeed

Well I got it ---Holy Shit what a pain in the ass, buried to the frame dug for about 2-3 hours to get jacks under it to change tires. we jacked it up and the gas tank fell out, the drivers side leaf spring went through the frame, and the front crossmember was RIP (Rusted IN Pieces) I had to chain the front control arms together and back to the engine crossmember to keep the suspension under it. the passenger door is held on with ratchet straps in the picture. Sheet Metal it ain't got no stinking sheet metal, The guy I got it from siad the only thing holding it together was the humidity!! On the positive its got good glass, trim, roof, a rat skull and the tires & wheels I put on it,. :D

Attached Files: