Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rust Revival Hotel Rooms

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DumbWhore, Oct 29, 2007.

1. I have to plan everything ahead because I work some weekends... but I am also the boss which means I do the schedule. So I am doing the schedule for next year but had to be sure to block out the weekends I need for shows, tom foolery and hi jinks. Just need the Suedes to set their drags date and I will be good to go. Denise and I have managed to book almost all of our hotel rooms for the year!!!

Breeder, Breeder, Bueller, anyone, Breeder?

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

yes????wow...golly, were do i start?>??oh yeah.....BITE ME most of ya!:p :D you would think im a smart ass or something with the comments on here!:rolleyes: ;) :D

o boy, we got weemons cummin 2 tha show pa!!!!!!!!!yeehaw!!!!!!!!!:) :)

and a lil fyi!!! i was no where near the woods!:)

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Which means there better be some cute boys there.......with teeth:D

4. athenamarie

athenamarie
    from Kahoka, MO

hey ... here's one more Hotel for ya .. It is less than a year old.
    The Hampton Inn
    3201 main St
    Keokuk IA
    319-524-6700
    .........The RR is different, at the other shows or should I say after the shows people hang out at the hotels .... but the RR never stops , ... well till the bar closes and by that time most people are ready to hit the sack, .......or pass out in the car out in front of the bar :)

5. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

theres a reason they call it a tooth brush and not a teeth brush denise...wayland is that reason!:eek:

6. biggen

biggen

Is There A Jail In Town ? Thats Free Room And Board..

7. mojo273

mojo273
    Member Emeritus

I think I'll have to show up Thursday this year for a pre-drunk hangover, then and only then will I be in good shape for the rest of the weekend....................:D :D :D

Todd did ya get a chance to e-mail the Seven Shot Screamers????

Room at Super 8 reserved!!

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Check into the Mercurys from Omaha playing. They were GREAT at Malcolm's party on Saturday night.

9. southsider

southsider
    from Pella, IA

Hey, there is a really kick a$$ band out of KC called The Silvermen... oh you've heard of them. Just kidding Todd. What about an encore of the Rumble Jetts?!?

10. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

well, your just mean!:( :D :D
    yeah, rumblejetts are already booked homie! after all, doyle [guitar] is a kropduster...so they have to play!;)

denise, ill add them to my list...thanks!:)

11. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Hey, I'll be hangin out with the kool kids at the Super 8. Just got a room today and they gave me last years rate of $55.
    Todd LMK if you need any more help this year, might be able to come early and I can get you in touch with the Mercurys if your interested. See ya in May. Gary

12. Hey! Whre did all these people come from? Word must be out that Wayland is the place to be in "08. R.P.and myself were talking at the pile-up about how cool it would be to chop my 49 Plymouth more-door right on Main st. We've got the talent, the tools, and the beer! But if we get a HUGE turn out, it will take all the Kropdusters and maybe most of the Vagabonds just to direct traffic. See what you started Breeder?

13. mojo273

mojo273
    Member Emeritus

I don't have any talent but I do have a monkey wrench and 5000 torx head drivers...........I guess I'll just drink the beer.:D

14. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

If you do it, I'll document it with a photos as live as possible that day.......do they get cell phone service in Wayland???:rolleyes:

15. No, but they do have really quick carrier pidgons!

16. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

And I thought they went modern down there with two tin cans and a string. But maybe the pigeons are more reliable.

HellRaiser

17. BinderRod

BinderRod

I tried smoke signals last year but the wind kept screwing with my spelling

18. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

The problem was your smoke signals got mixed up with the the smoke from the telephone pole burn out........

HellRaiser

19. Just booked 4 rooms for the Vagabonds...yeeeehaawww its on! it's going to be one hell of a shindig...oh ya what are the dates of the RR meeting in Jan. AKA WE invades the helloutcha.

20. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Holy crap, this is 7 months away! I just wish I could plan far enough ahead to know what I'm doing THIS weekend! :rolleyes:

You can count on me being there. :cool:

It would be very cool to get the Mercurys to play.... you just have to get them to leave Omaha.

Malcolm

21. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

The Rumblejetts are coming The Rumblejetts are coming The Rumblejetts are coming :) Oh Yea Baby:cool:

When they do RoadRockets aren't you suppose to take a drink everytime the say "Road Rocket"?:eek:

22. Ruiner

Ruiner

I'll be there camping out in my van at breeder's place, and hopefully I'll have the '29 Plymouth with me...can't wait...

23. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

In a van down by the river.........:eek:

24. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

On my agenda for 08' for sure,see ya there!

25. Lil John

Lil John

The three amigos from IA will be camped out behind the bar again...Comming down early on Friday as not to miss the exploding tranny this time....:eek:

26. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

well, i suppose if your a drinker you could....i myself try to refrain from said activity:)

27. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Who are you and what have you done with Todd!

28. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

i truly hope youve since shaved your ass.....i thought id found bigfoot!:)

29. sutliff fire

sutliff fire

Thats my kind of town where you can camp out behind the bar and carry your beer in and out of anywhere you want. Plus the food in Reed's is damn good so I figure Breeder must not have anything to do with it.:D

30. Ruiner

Ruiner

Lil John, I'll have my striping stuff with me, ready to learn, Denise, if my '29 is drivable I'll have to take ya for a spin...and RP, Gordon, Todd, John and the rest of the Kropdusters, I look forward to stretching the seams of my new jacket...