Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rebel Rodz Magazine

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kerry67, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerry67

Kerry67

Anybody heard of the magasine "Rebel Rodz" ? How is it and where did you find it ? Do you know if there is a website for the mag ??

2. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

It came and it went...

3. If you like tattooed-up old broads, and some pretty unprofessional looking rods, that's the mag for you.

4. Mark in Japan

Mark in Japan

I got a selaed in a bag copy at Tower Records in TOKYO......and its complete shite.....they like go to a car show and take pix of anything EXCEPT the cars.

Just when ya thought the bandwagon was full (of shite) sumbody else has to try to take a running jump to get on.

5. Mike

Mike

It's basically another Ol' Skool Rodz, in other words, bloody awful.

6. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

It is the next POS monthly

7. Kerry67

Kerry67

Yeah, I saw an issue at a swapmeet the other day but did not get a chance to look at it. I had never heard of it before. I actually like some of Ol'Skool Rodz. It does get repetitious but it is ok. Better than Hot Rod where it is one Chevelle and Camaro after another.

8. rocknutts

rocknutts

I only saw one copy, sealed in plastic. Didn't buy it, as I wasn't sure of the content. Glad I didn't.

9. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

I bought a copy. I looked at it once and threw it away. Awfull magazine. It's not even worth the time.

10. yblock292

yblock292

Saw it at a convience story last week , was not impress , just thought "here we go again" annother non-knowing bunch of wanna- bes ...glad i didn't get it.

11. Westside Lefty

Westside Lefty
    from Venice

I'm kind of a magazine junkie so I buy EVERYTHING just to see if somebody did thier tailights different or louvred thier roof. (actually saw it).

12. Flatty

Flatty

I bought one a few weeks ago, and thought that it sucked. Then I went out last night for dinner, adn saw another one, so I bought it just to make sure it sucked... YUP... Iwill never buy one again. Now it is time to find "The Garage"

Dima

13. Gigantor

Gigantor

I'm almost ashamed to say, but I've started buying it every month just for the comic content. It's alomost like an unintended National Lampoon's take on hot rodding. You would not believe some of the shit-box features and picutres of "hardcore" rodders. I crack right up. Their latest issue actually had a picture of a late model Chrokee with the front fenders and hood stripped off and a suicide style front end and wide wall whites with some gimp and his girlfriend proudly posing in front of it. I don't care who you are, that's fucking funny.
    I know I shouldn't support it, but it makes for a lot of good laughs.

14. Salty

Salty
    from Florida

If it has a "Z" at the end of rod....its gotta suck

(hows that for a blanket over-generalization?)

Seriously...I checked out a buddy of mines copy....I almost disowned him...I thought he had better taste than that trash

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.