Register now to get rid of these ads!

DOTD '07 Pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DamnitDave, Oct 20, 2007.

1. DamnitDave

DamnitDave
    Alliance Vendor

Attached Files:

2. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! We would have been there this year, but had other priorities in line first. We had actually saved up for this weekend, but sometimes life doesnt permit things to fall in place. It sure looks like a great weekend was missed for sure. I however was in Rockdale, just wednesday and thursday, visiting my nephew, and my great great aunt, who lives outside Rockdale towards Temple. :( I hope everyone had a great weekend :) Thanks for the great pics and videos...

By the way how many of you guys are around Rockdale, Texas?

3. wow. was that "the" scorpion?

4. Yup I saw it in a shot there :) I have a Pic of my lil girl sitting in it at the LoneStarRoundUp this year. She was super excited :) The guys who own it are Awesome. They were truly generous to us and my kidos.

5. Yep, Scorpion I and Scorpion V were there.

6. Great shots, Looks like a good turnout , thanks for posting,,,,,

7. JEB

JEB

Looks like a good time, thanks for the pics Dave! I missed you guys this year, but I'll be there with a bike next year.

8. D.W.

D.W.
    from Austin Tx.

9. DamnitDave

DamnitDave
    Alliance Vendor

BTW: I have these in higher resolution. If I have a pic of your car, and you want a higher resolution copy. MSG me.

10. What an awesome time & I was only there for Sat. Thanks for the great pics Dave, well done. With alot of luck, we'll have a couple more cars there next year & my truck, ha.