Register now to get rid of these ads!

can you camp in paso??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hanginlow58, May 5, 2004.

1. hanginlow58

hanginlow58

well my favorite car show is almost here and no place to stay again, I checked on a camp ground not far away but you got to be there by wed. to get a spot thats a little early, I was thinking about throwing up a small tent maybe in the other city park has anybody done this or some other alternative??, wonder if the cops check for that?

2. All the times I have been to Paso I see more people sleeping in their cars than anything. I dont think sleeping in a tent would be the best idea because I have heard stories about the cops. However, everytime I have been there I have never had a problem with the cops. I guess that does not help out. Try looking for a room in San Luis Obispo if you got the $$$$. They might have an opening and it is only about 15 min outside of Paso. Good luck!!!

3. hanginlow58

hanginlow58

ya,thats what i did last year it just sucked going that far back and forth,what really sucks is the motels in town jack the price sky high, like $ 150.00 per night with a three night min.

4. six5monster

six5monster

I guess I will be sleeping in or under my car.

5. I'm sleeping in mine...

Travis

6. FONZI

FONZI

We camp at an rv park with tent sites every year.

FONZI

7. drgnwgn289

drgnwgn289

maybe I shouldn't tear down the wagon until after paso...i could rent out sleeping space!!