Register now to get rid of these ads!

From DAD (Hangin on to Hambandy)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HAMBANDY, Sep 6, 2007.

1. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Yea, We haven't heard anything about our little buddy in a while. Anyone have anything to report?

Frank

2. malkintent

malkintent

A new guy from mn just hoping all is well.
    our prayers are with ya!

3. movingviolation

movingviolation

Andy was in for his feeding tube today.................whick seems kinda funny since he ate 2 plates of thanksgiving supper.......Chris figures it could be for fluids.

Andy is otherwise doing AOK fine. And is anxious to get home and out to see the model a.

As i get more..............i'll pass it on.

Leon

4. Thanx, Leon.-MIKE:cool:

5. 41 Dave

41 Dave

Leon and Chris, We really appreciate the time you spend for the updates. Keep them coming so we can hear how HAMB Andy is doing !

41 Dave

6. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

7. Andy and family,

My family continues to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.... so I wonder what you will do for a winter project to keep yourself occupied?

Bob K

I'm sure someone will chime in with better details, however I believe Andy is back closer to home at a regional medical facility called "Janeway Childrens Hospital".

s.

8. movingviolation

movingviolation

Yup, Andy has flown home.

JAneway Childrens Hospital for next day or so.

Andy looks good and gets around like he is 100%

Leon

9. brewsir

brewsir

pics with andy and his new car would be really cool.

10. movingviolation

movingviolation

I will post pics with a new post on Friday. We are all going to Andys house thursday nite to let him open some of the gifts that were sent to him.

Soooooooooooooo, tune in on Friday;)

Leon

11. GrantH

GrantH

Can't wait to see that. Is it in pink wrapping paper with polka dots? You know......just to embarrass him a bit.

Good luck Andy.

12. atch

atch

just checkin' in. i rolled into the homestead a few minutes ago after being gone (and out of hamb touch) for two weeks. the first thing i did is look here and do a search for hambandy so i could find out how he's doin'.

keep it up andy and i'm anxious for the friday update.

13. moses

moses

hoping all is well please post new pics when you got time jeffrey

14. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

I haven't checked in on him lately but it's good to hear he is headed to the La Casa (the house in Tejas). Stay strong little buddy!!

15. Barz51

Barz51

Let's see some pics of the build!

16. movingviolation

movingviolation

Hey HAMB'rs

Well, the not so good news..............

Andy was brought to the Janeway Childrens Hospitals emergency today. He is in extreme pain through his arms and not able to move one very well. The hospital in Seattle feels it could be a blood clot or swelling of the brain..........so back to hospital he went. It may have been caused by the feeding tube surgury........but only a guess.

As i get info i will post it no matter the time.......

Again they are looking for your support to get Andy over another bump in the road.

Regards
    Leon

17. mazdaslam

mazdaslam

Dammit man:mad: !!! How much more crap is this kid supposed to take?? I really hope that this latest setback is a minor one.
    COME ON ANDY,PULL THROUGH THIS ONE!!!!!!!

18. rodsnhawgs

rodsnhawgs
    from WV

OK Andy... quit fooling around... just kidding:)... You're keeping all of us focused on you and the soon-to-be complete recovery. Hang tuff little buddy!!

19. So sorry to hear this.Keep being strong Andy,you'll get past this too.You are in my thoughts every day,and i've been inspired by you,to keep struggling along no matter how difficult things seem some days.Thanks for showing us all,how to "get er done".;)

20. noboD

noboD

I was just talking at work today about Andy, wondering what's happening. Fight this off too Toughguy!

21. old beet

old beet

Hang in there Andy, we are prayin for you!!!!!...............OLDBEET

22. lotus

lotus
    from Taft, CA

I will say a prayer for you tonight Andy...get well and beat this latest setback!

23. Shane T.

Shane T.

Definetly in my prayers and thoughts. Come on Andy(and family) y'all can make it thru this one too. Peace and Love
    Shane T.

24. CGkidd

CGkidd

Damn that sucks. Keep fighting Andy.

25. Chris, Glad to hear you and Andy are home, this, hopefully is only a speedbump in the road and look forward to seeing Andy cruisin in the A this spring.

26. I sent two shirts from my "old job"s show a few days ago. One for Andy,one for his little brother. I was told the Canadian mail system leaves alot to be desired{like ours don't!:D }If the shirts dont get there, the prayers will! PLEASE!!! let me know if they get there. {the ones from "Baxter auto parts"}
    Best regards
    Dave

27. movingviolation

movingviolation

Well....

I took off to see Andy in hospital tonite. We brought one of many boxes sent to Andy, this one from JIVEBOMBER.

Well holy crap what an awsome display of kindness.

Andy maybe in for a week but he is still positive and says hi to you guys.

We plan on having Andy open the other boxes, and there are many...when he gets home......unless he is in longer than a week.

Thanks alot everyone, it keeps Andy going.

Leon

Oh yea, here is HAMBANDY with Jivebombers wonderful gift from pixar studios..........all i can say is WOW!

[​IMG]

28. old beet

old beet

Lookin good Andy, keep it up!!!!!!...............OLDBEET

29. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Hey Andy, You've licked much worse than this little set back. Hang in there buddy! See you on the road one day. Mike

30. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Stay tough Andy!!! We are all still pullin for ya over here...

BTW, I had the chevy out the other day, and some lady who I dont remeber even meeting came up in a parking lot and asked how you were doing... I guess I was talking to her after we all came up to see you that sunday... And Weeks later the lady was STILL thinking of you... Though you might want to know that TOTAL strangers are in your corner just as the HAMB is...

Hang in there bro! -J.