Register now to get rid of these ads!

So i liked lowriders.... old pics from when i went to prom.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DIRTYT, Jul 9, 2007.

1. tred

tred

here is the last car with hydraulics i owned. this one i did not build myself, but i sure had a shitload of fun in it!

14 batteries, 4 pumps, and only three switches! :D

Attached Files:

2. I know that car, it's outta Kansas City. Guy named Dan built it, I believe. Kick ass car, I've loved lowriders my whole life, owned and built a few

3. SquashThatFly

SquashThatFly

i never actually made it IN to the prom. My girl and I made it as far as the parking lot :D ............But ive alwasy been into lowriders. Juiced my brothers truck a few years ago and had a hell of a time playing with that thing. Hell of a lot of fun to cruise

4. Here's my shitbox... Speaking Lowriders... Gonna be more of a 60's custom though. Oh, & it's LOOOOWWW...
    Bellflower pipes & scallops coming soon. ;o)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Dueceburnout

Dueceburnout

oh come on stop with the low lows DAMIT. your making me want to get my 62ss out and put it on the 13x7's sitting next to it...... i never went to my prom. but did you a few years later to the EX's in my old man's 62 imp. nice'st ride there. good times. thanks lol now i'm never goin to get the 29 going.

6. BadLuck

BadLuck

[​IMG]Alright...Ive got Lowrider in me too....heres my lolo..circa 1996....2 pumps,12 batteries,8 switches,14x7 Daytons, 42" moonroof out of a Cadillac,Kandy Green...flaked out with patterns.....westsiiiiide......:D

7. suiside

suiside

DAMNNNN...I posted a thread on the HAMB asking a question about suicide doors for my 70 Deville and i got slayed..cuz it was not traditional...lol...its funny to see some of the same ppl talking shit to me on that thread in here posting..CAREFUL...lowriders are not "Traditional" or "Custom"..lol

Gotta love the way hydros bounce though...Its not the most comfortable thing but just knowing you can hit the switch and be in 3 wheel motion ..just gives me a chubby!!

8. myke

myke
    from SoCal

9. tattooed_suicide

tattooed_suicide
    from Warren, Mi

holy shit! im in that pic and dont even remember it! shit i cant even remember that car but vagely. i bet we were drinkin bro! lol

10. tattooed_suicide

tattooed_suicide
    from Warren, Mi

what you talkin about dirty?!?!? Wood's camaro turd was parked out there! lol

11. PORKCHOP76

PORKCHOP76
    from iowa

never messed with hydro's untill a couple of months ago, when my work bought a car that someone installed them on and did a halfass job of doing so. so i had to redo there crappy job. they were kinda cool to mess with but... its alot of fixing to play with for 10 minutes.

12. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

The Lowerider is timeless,the donk bobble doo daa day whatever the fuck abominations that are out now are plain retarded. If I se one more asswhipe in some ex cop car crown vic on 26 inch rims with goofy cartoon lettering that says DONKey kong,i'll set the bastard on fire!

13. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

What if it is an ex Fire Chief Caprice?................:D

14. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

I myself was able to be subjected to the Lowrider Lifestyle early in age. i was around 6 or 7 when we moved to Denver for a while. I remeber a place called the HOP or something like that. Anyways I still to this day remeber seeing a 70's style van scrappin and bouncin. I was hooked from then on. I am still thinkin of puttin together a nice Impala some day. These sort of threads keeps thoase dreams alive.

15. i was born in east l.a. gotta love 'em..

my first lowrider came about when i was 16.. it was a 62 impala ss. supremes / 5.20's.. juiced in the rear.. it had a pesco "sidewinder" pump.. square dump with 12 inch reds. 24 volts..

the next one was a 61 impala.. reverse cragers / 5.20's... juiced around.. 2 "gates" ( i remember the guy at the hardware store bitching about the pump off of his liftgate being stolen.. thats when it donned on me where the pumps were comming from.) 6 batteries 36/36 8 inch reds in front with a rack of boxcar coils. 12 inch reds in back. 2 switches..
    there was a big mirrored window building on interstate 10 in el monte.. kinda leaned out at the top.. 65 mph.. drop the front.. copper scrape plate.. ahhhhhhh it was beautiful man... gezzzzz.. to be young again...

16. Eryk

Eryk

:) Good stuff right there!

17. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

the one on the right just past Rosemead blvd coming from city terrace??? :)
    ....that building was it for checking out your ride...:),,,better than passing a polished out tanker on the freeway ..:D

18. WrazedWrong

WrazedWrong

I never made it to the prom in them but heres a couple pics of my lowriders in the 90's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

is that at FREEMAN LAKE?

20. WrazedWrong

WrazedWrong

It is and the other is at Kentucky Lowriders Car Show at Dixie Manor

21. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

,,i never went to dixie manor,but always heard it was COOL,,,,back then i had a 64 impala 2dr ht (aqua blue metallic ,2 pump reds set up on REAL daytons,) and went to freeman back then a few times,...

22. WrazedWrong

WrazedWrong

Do you have any pics of it? Dixie Manor was a great show I've been trying to get them to have the show again

23. thats the one.. i dropped it next to a tanker once.. just once... thought the sparks in motion thing would be cool to see.. the truck driver freaked out so bad he almost wadded the truck up, my anitomical restraint system engaged. ( thats where your ass grabs the seat ) and we both went sideways down interstate 5.. truck driver recovered from the skid and went on his way.. i went home and changed my shorts...

24. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

shit dude,,i did on my old computer,,ive posted pics before here of it doing standing 3 wheels and with my daughter standing next to it when she was about 2 (she's turning 14 friday:eek:)

25. Joe Daddy

Joe Daddy

I'll ride shotgun, HOMIE...:D

26. WrazedWrong

WrazedWrong

I know what thats like my kids range from 8 to one that will be 18 on the 24th they grow up fast. I have pics of them at the shows by the cars when they were babies ... its amazing how fast time goes by

I have probably seen your 64 at Freeman Lake Ive beeen to a lot of shows there

27. SICBOY

SICBOY

My father was into lowriders, he had a 65 chevy impala with hydros, and a chevy monte carlo just lowered, ;)