Register now to get rid of these ads!

2007 Fall Hershey Photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MattGergeni, Oct 11, 2007.

1. MattGergeni

MattGergeni

2. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

I have to go there before I die.

3. Chad s

Chad s

Nice pics, I dont get to go until saturday, which is the worst day to go I guess, but I had to work all week.

Dont the swap meet area guys usualy pack up at around 2pm on saturday?

4. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Thanks for the pics. Enjoyed them all.

5. deucegasser

deucegasser

One o these days.......Hershey,Pa........an a wad o cash. Thanks for the pics!

6. damdog

damdog

I was there today, in the rain slogging around. I did pretty good, got a passenger door, front fender and a couple boxes of parts for my 61 Ford Unibody project-- for 25 bucks! The guy selling was pretty cool, wanted us to take an F-100 gas tank for nthing but we couln't fit it in Sinc's ranger with all the other parts.. some cool deals, lots of great original parts, and some outrageously expensive project vehicles...
    Dog

7. oldspeed

oldspeed
    from Upstate NY

Thanks for the pictures, I so wanted to go this year but work had other plans for me again, I just have to get another job.

8. HEATHEN

HEATHEN
    from SIDNEY, NY

I'm glad you posted this picture; I've been trying to describe this homemade bike to my fellow employees! It's powered by a '28 Chevy 4, and everything appears to have been fabricated out of scrap.

9. It just ain't Hershey without rain:D - I remember the days BEFORE everything was paved- people regularly lost shoes, sneaks, and boots in the mud. Ah, those were the days!

10. banjorear

banjorear

Hear, hear on that...

11. fordf1trucknut

fordf1trucknut

It was a great day on wedensday, no rain and I picked up some NOS parts for my f-1, a front valance for my f-1, a fender for my f-1 and sunburn on my neck. It is funny how the heaviest parts that you buy are the furthest from your car.

12. :) Thanks for the pics...they are really great! ;) We have been going to Hershey for way over 42 years. I too recall many times almost losing a boot in the mud....:eek: I think this years set up was a stupendiss improvement for everyone. :p Parking was not so bad, and other than needing a hip replacement now...from walking 7 hours strait on the mecadum...I had a fab time searching out Hamb members, even talking to some....Megan, Bob, and Doug.:D It sure was great to meet them all!
    Sandy:cool: