Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy From Philly

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by NJVadala, Oct 11, 2007.

1. NJVadala

NJVadala

Hey guys, my name is Nick and I'm (obviously) new to the HAMB. I'm 18 and currently attending Temple University with a major in journalism. I've been lurking around on here since I started my new car, a 1953 Chevy 210 sedan. I'm also a member of the OSR forums, where I picked up my new car. I'm pretty new to the scene, not really an expert in anything, but I can do some stuff :p

So anyhow, you guys will probably be hearing more from me in months to come. Oh, and if anyone has any 53 chevy parts, let me know!

2. purpleflameguy

purpleflameguy

Welcome Nick, I am the purpleflameguy. Dennis. I live in Boyertown, Pa. About 5 miles north of Pottstown. This is a great gang. They will help you all they can. And don't be worried about asking questions. They will give you the answers after making you feel like you are stupid. I am kidding. Everyone I have come into contact with has been super. Good luck, Den I have a 32 Highboy.

3. Nick,

Good to see a fellow Temple Owl- I joined a few day ago- best of luck on the '53!

Bill

PS- What's your major?

4. Hey Nick ,welcome From Hatboro Pa

5. NJVadala

NJVadala

Hey guys, thanks for the welcomes. Mac, I am majoring in journalism. Will you be coming to campus soon?

6. silverstreak

silverstreak

I know of 2 53 belair's in a junkyard in missouri, some parts what do you need, maybe i can help you out

7. Well, I moved to Georgia 3 years ago, so probably not, but I will be visitng the folks at Christmas. Best of luck with the degree and
    KEEP ALL OF YOUR PAPERWORK FROM TEMPLE:eek: !!! It's a great university, but they LOVE to come up with extra charges, class requirements, etc...

8. NJVadala

NJVadala

Well, its mostly sheet metal for now, so the front part of the rear quarters, tail pan, floor pans, and possible an extra roof for when I chop mine. Let me know, thanks!

Haha, yea I've heard that they like to make up new requirements and all that. Thanks for the warning!