Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car stolen in Dallas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CB_Chief, Oct 8, 2007.

1. My buddies car was stolen last Friday night on the west end of Dallas. I am pasting in the information from him about the car. Any help is appreciated since the Dallas police aren't interested in helping.
    :mad:

Attached Files:

2. Dirty2

Dirty2

What in the world is going on ??? This SUX. I will keep my eyes and ears open. This just plain SUX !!!!

3. Bass

Bass
    from Dallas, TX

Yes, unfortunately the Dallas police would rather write traffic tickets than help most of the time.

That sucks for your buddy....sorry to hear about this.

I'll keep my eyes peeled...I'm just on the other side of downtown.

4. I'll keep a look out in Fort Worth, if they are dumb enough to drive it around.

5. Thanks.

Larry
    CB_Chief

6. Fairlane Dave

Fairlane Dave

I'll keep an eye out too. I live in Plano and drive all over the Metroplex. Fuckwads. Can I just go ahead and kick their ass or should I hold them down until your buddy gets there if I find 'em?

7. Grizz

Grizz
    from Austin

Pricks!! I will watch out for it in Austin... Can we crush the guys skull if we see him??:cool:

8. 55project

55project
    from Phila. Pa.

I'll keep an eye out up this way, just incase it hits one of the sites i'm on,, and i'm on many, and i moderate on a local drag racing site..

Good Luck and i hope he finds it..

Also what year is it ?? and the pic looks to be a Ford--??
    Sorry, about the lack of the old Ford knowledge..

9. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

I'll keep an eye out too, just in case it comes this way.

Doc.

10. RoyalChoppers

RoyalChoppers

That sucks. It looks like a 1954 Ford Customline

11. FuelFC

FuelFC

Another reason for a separate folder for all of the missing iron from this board's members.

We have way too much (one is too many) stolen stuff still not recovered out there.

Will be out and about the next three days looking for it for you.

12. Bishop Welding

Bishop Welding
    from USA

A H.A.M.B. "hot sheet" would be cool.

13. famous59

famous59
    from dallas, tx

You have checked the pound right ? Have the cops confirmed it is not in the pound from being towed.Just wondering since the West End is a tow happy place to park a car. Will keep an eye out

14. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

That sucks. Damn fine looking Ford.

15. leadsleadolds

leadsleadolds

Yeah sometimes they'll tow with out reason call the impound. I sure am glad I moved away from Dallas. I haven't heard a gunshot since I moved. I'll keep my eyes open for it too, its pretty recognisable.

16. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

shot a bulletin out on "my" space. got a few friends in austin keeping thier eyes open. sorry to hear, hope it comes back safe.

17. The Shocker

The Shocker

It seems the Dallas Police are about as helpfull as the Sherman Police were when some drunk did a hit and run on my 54 back in 1999 .I even had most of the guy that hit me's licence plate number.All they were interested in was the fact that i was in a high speed chase for 5 miles in the middle of the night trying to get the guy to stop so i could beat the piss out of him.They almost took me to jail and i was the victom .The guy that hit me got away ,after he started going down one way streets backwards to get me off his ass,i said it wasnt worth him killing someone and i let him go.I looked for him and his wrecked Nissan for weeks after work every day after work in apartment parking lots, subdivisions etc.The police seemed like they didnt care about my property loss at all. I will keep my eyes peeled for your friends Ford in this area...

18. Dirty2

Dirty2

This is true. And they wont call you until the storage gets way to high.:mad:

19. Eyes open in Houston

20. bigken

bigken

We'll check in Abilene this weekend, too. Heading out there for a Saturday show.
    F*ckin' theives. In Texas, auto theft is no longer a felony. Just a slap on the wrist.

21. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

It's depressing and I hope he gets it back in tack but the truth of the matter is this is just a statistic that we as Americans shouldn't be very proud of......"In the USA an automobile is stolen every 25.5 seconds", which is more than anyplace else on our planet. Scary, eh?

22. MarkX

MarkX
    from ...TX

Sux,...... has your buddy called the impound? check where he parked sometimes they have a towing company post signs if he got towed they wont call him. The towing companies are scum-bags..........

23. Impala65

Impala65
    from Brazil

Here in Brasil don´t is different, some old cars had been stolen here, as Camaro 70, 0lds 66, Beetles of various years, etc, but if was a BMW, MB, some thing of the kind, all the police goes wanting ! Good luck for your friend, I hope what he get recovery the car.

24. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

It's sad but if you asked a cop if you could buy him a coffee he'll refuse. I've tried it. If anything they just look at you with suspicion. Cops today are no longer public servants. The days of the jolly town sheriff are gone. You're right, they deal with all sorts of bullshit all day long. But then again it seems like if they have time to fuck with rodders about pipes, clearance, tailights, and other shit, then they have time to help a citizen do what he can to get his stolen car back. There are good cops out there. But there are shit cops too. I'm not trying to start anything, just my $.02

I hope you find your car. I'll keep eyes out down here, Chief

25. chevnut

chevnut
    from Corona, Ca

If the police are really not too interested in stolen old tin, I say when you guys find the f---in theif, teach him a lesson HAMB Soprano style. I hate theives. For once let's recover one back.

26. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

First lemme say i feel for the owner of the Ford .... I dont know what i would do if some Jack Hole invaded my space & stole any of my cars ....

But is it just me, Or Does it seem like the majority of the posted cars stolen here on the HAMB happen it Texas ???

What the fuck is going on over there ?

27. brewsir

brewsir

I was wondering the same thing...seems like theres a lot of stealin going on in Texas????

28. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

I guess you don't get in as much trouble here for car theft. In TEXAS? I thought that was a hangin offense...

29. Brian Dunning got his 59 Caddy jacked a while back.
    Oh, he's from Oklahoma, but he was in Vegas.
    Got it back, partly due to the brotherhood of the HAMB.

That Caddy will be in Fort Worth on Oct 26 for "Cowtown Hoedown"

30. The Monkey

The Monkey

okay say your a Police Officer, you get a call of a auto theft, arrived at the house a guy tells you his car was stolen sometime last night and points to the broken glass in the driveway.

What do you do now? ( as a Officer )

Just curious.. I hear everyone complaining about the Police, but serious how can you improve.

This isn't CSI