Register now to get rid of these ads!

project problems

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by moontripper, Oct 8, 2007.

1. moontripper

moontripper
    from Munster,IN

Anybody ever face this problem. Too many.The wife says we got to keep the crosley I am trying to build up the t bucket and now reality has set in and the 53 buick just sets and waits for attention.I mean I have completed the brakes,had the trans rebuilt found some issues with the 322 and its in pieces.I thought I could handle it but I think I am in over my head here.
    Any thoghts or is this to sappy
    Bart(moontripper)

2. 52 HenryJ

52 HenryJ

There now but with only two cars, ended up letting the Henry J sit until the Buick is where I want it then when more money is available I'll finish the Henry J. But putting it into both was killing me.

3. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

I know what you're saying , hell I don't have my 55 really done yet and have been trying to figure out how to get the other 3 projects in my possession. I finally had to give up and let them go to keep going on the chev. But if you already have the others I'd pick the one thats closest to driveable and finish it enough to drive and then start another.You can only do so much with what time is available so get one runnin, do the small stuff later as you drive it and work on number 2 as you can. just my .002

4. Mudslinger

Mudslinger

Two projects here and a ten month old baby. On top of all this I wrecked our daily driver and bills are killing us. No pressure. IM keeping my two projects. I have a couple of friends trying to slim the herd down. Mine is just time. Eventually I will get everything worked out. Stay focused on one goal and keep hammering away.

5. johnboyrox

johnboyrox
    from Ottawa, KS

Poor old Buicks, just sittin' around waiting for some love. I just listed my Rivi' in the classifieds, might as well let someone do it. I am not going to let a cool car rot under my roof.

6. moontripper

moontripper
    from Munster,IN

That is what I am thinking,I don't want to hord the deals and let it set.I mean it was a good deal I could not pass up but its not "fair" to the others that might be looking for something cool to start out with I love the car but sometimes you have to "let it go" now I know that was sappy but true
    Bart