Register now to get rid of these ads!

Toys in the attic..(barn/shed)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Von Rigg Fink, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Was helping my good friend move this weekend and had to snap some pictures of what he has been storing for over10 years. Been on him to get the T bucket back togeather. he helped me with my 53. So I wanted to return the favor. The T was at once a completed car with a 427 powerplant, and was driven for over 6 years before he took it apart to keep it out of divorce court. It is all there. The Anglia is something he bought as it is and was planning on completing it also..Life has just been keeping him from getting anywhere with any of it. Now its all getting packed in a 35 foot trailer to go sit some where else..what a bummer.

Attached Files:

2. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

dam picture thing most of the pictures i sent didnt load..operator error no doubt...

3. 26TCoupe

26TCoupe

Only one way to take care of this, kidnap the guy and lock him in his garage until the cars are done!

4. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

The car looks sad to be in that trailer...
    its got puppy eyes..