Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bonneville: Worlds Finals

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hellbound gasser, Oct 3, 2007.

1. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

I decided to do bonneville this year. In January there was no rooms to be had for speedweek so my friend and I resigned ourselves to the world finals. It works out that a car I want to buy is in Idaho (we are from Orange County) so that is almost halfway there. Could only get enough time off to do Wednesday through Sunday so we drove through the night last night (Tuesday) and went directly to the track when I got here. This is really the most amazing place on the planet. The pits are a ghost town, it probly looks about like it did the first couple organized runs out here. I am dead tired and in heaven. I tried taking pictures but I am not functioning fully. I got one picture (of a Hamber's car) that i think says it all. I will post more when I get back to reality.....
    [​IMG]

2. Damn! Bad ass tank...

really great photo as well, It really captures that old time Salt Flats vibe. I look forward to seeing more photos

I will make it out one day.

3. EarPunch

EarPunch
    from Conroe, Tx

Nice picture. I say this every year but one day i will run at Bonneville. For now I would just settle for being able to go.

4. It was a great day out there. Great weather, great salt, great time.

5. Toymont

Toymont
    from Montana

The Old Crow looks cool in that pic

6. The Old Crow is one of the coolest cars on the salt.

Attached Files:

7. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

That car is beautiful...i hope to be able to get a picture of itt tomorrow by itself...