Register now to get rid of these ads!

anyone going to the REDNECK RUMBLE in tennesse,oct 6th?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sam F., Sep 24, 2007.

1. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

i'm thinking of maybe going,,,since there isnt anything else going on around these hills and hollars....

,,,,,wondering if anyone else is going....

2. Wich perticler hollar ?

3. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

There is a vintage race at Knoxville dragway that Saturday you can find a link at www.detroithorsepower.com I will be there set up in the swap meet aera selling old magazines and other stuff

4. Retro61

Retro61

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100&#37;" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Planning on coming down, if i don't have to work!
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

5. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

lebannon tennesse

6. T-Time

T-Time
    from USA

I'm thinking that I might head up for the day on Saturday. Doesn't really sound like my kinda thing, though. Sounds more like an "Ol' Skool Rodz" event than an "old school rods" event. Anyone got a report from last year's event?

7. Well.....there's junk there, AND some nice traditional cars, and some stuff that doesn't know what it is :eek: . Added bonus---some cool bikes and a few vendors with junk for sale.
    Still, it's a good way to kill a Saturday (unless you don't make friend easy and generally hate people :eek: )
    Poor Boys TN will be there in force. :cool: And a few HAMB folks.

I'm lookin' forward to it.

8. rowdy

rowdy

decent little swap meet, a bunch of bikes, about 100 cars last year, and a good turnout of folks. dont get me wrong lots of rats but about 10 or so traditional fairly good looking rides. decent time if nothing else was going on, i believe they have some music and what not. i will most likely go, its worth the 45 minute ride.

9. peanut

peanut

i think i'm going? i didn't know there was a vintage drag race at knox.dragway? but i think i'm going to check out the show.

10. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

...i look at it like this,,,a chance to hang with my POOR BOY homies,,,plus some local guys headed that way too,,,nothing else planned that weekend,,,yeah,,it may have something to do with ol skool rodz,.,,but fuck it,,,something to do and maybe look at some ASS walking around(thats WOMEN ass for you pervs!),,,,:D

11. 72sst

72sst

Do you guys actually rumble with rednecks?

12. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

yes,,its just like the movie the OUTSIDERS,,except,,instead of the SOC's and the GREASERS...its the POOR BOYS and the GREASY HUBCAPS....redneck on redneck crime,,,,:D

13. ATOMBOMB

ATOMBOMB
    from Kentucky

Sam Ill be there, i think Me and Misty are going to drive Todd's 46 Ford down!

14. 72sst

72sst

Will Pony Boy be there?

15. Hudsonator

Hudsonator
    from Tennessee

We'll be comin' down in the '49 Super Six. If something else in the drivetrain doesn't break, twist, or otherwise prove itself unroadworthy.

I've spent so much time fixing things behind the engine this summer, I haven't had time to devote to anything else.

I suppose that's a good thing, at least we know the engine is healthy.

See you boys in the back row.

Hud

16. the-rodster

the-rodster

I went last year.

Pretty laid back, decent turnout for the first year, I expect it to be bigger each year.

Hung out with Mr. Schieb, Tingler, Hudsonator, etc...

Drank beer.

What's not to like?

Wanna convoy down?

Rich

17. Hudsonator

Hudsonator
    from Tennessee

I'm actually considering camping out this year. I'd like to stick around and hear the bands, spend more quality time with folks of the gearheaded sort after the crowd goes home - etc.

I need some time away, God only knows how little car related stuff I've been associated with this year.

Maybe keep the '49 on premises and have Dad drive the daily-dependable Super Wasp up and back. I'd hope maybe to score some "shotgun" rides in some of the vehicles that I've admired so much sitting still - and return the favor.

I know there is a long standing feud between the HAMB and OSRF - which I personally think is stupid. I like to meet, talk with, and swap info with HAMB'ers. Most of us who are genuine in regard to traditional vehicles and tech speak the same language wherever we are, and that's what counts.

Looking forward to meeting up with old acquaintances and making new ones.

Hud

18. I'll be draggin the 28 coupe down to putt around the fairgrounds in, don't think it'll make inspection in time for the weekend....oh well, who needs a plates!
    I'm also draggin down about 10-12 people and 4 or 5 rides from Paducah..
    Were gonna set up a camp, we'll be sellin LOTS of parts, cars...
    drinkin lots of beer, women watchin, and bench racing...
    Look for canopys and the jolly roger flag...
    ***All Welcome***

19. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

I will be there again..along with about 200 of my friends..:D CKDelux got a pic of my ass, and flaming shoebox,in the latest issue. It was last years Redneck Rumble.. This years event will be huge!! SpaRkO:D

20. ATOMBOMB

ATOMBOMB
    from Kentucky

Hope see you all there! Ill be driving my friends 47 ford down, cant wait pretty excited, hust getting into this!

1974 MG Midget Body
    1964 VW Bug(Fenderless)

21. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

Adam,,dont forget what we told you,,,.

they wont let you in unless you cuff your jeans and roll up
    a pack of cigs in your sleeve!

22. 48 Poncho

48 Poncho
    from Tennessee

As of right now me and Tommy Tu-tone will be there but driving the commuter...I'm still not on the road yet.

I'd drive the 66 F100 parts chaser but someone said it was 64 and earlier. Besides it needs better tires.

48 Poncho

23. Haywood

Haywood
    from M'boro,TN

They've got my pictures from last year's show in the latest issue of CKD. There'll be a few of us meeting at the Murfreesboro Athletic Club parking lot on Memorial Blvd (formerly Food Max) at 9:00 Sat. morning if anyone is interested.

Butch

24. 70cst1

70cst1
    from Glasgow KY

I'm going if my junk will make the trip.

25. Haywood

Haywood
    from M'boro,TN

BTTT..... for anyone interested in meeting up with us in the morning.

26. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Along with the mothers and the brothers, the kickers,and the cowboys I'ffin I find a place for the ScrEEn, Hotrod movies will be shown Sat. nite also.. see YOU thERE!! Sparky.**** RUMBLE'08 be there.