Register now to get rid of these ads!

National "Name Your Car" Day

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by G V Gordon, Oct 2, 2007.

1. LoBrow

LoBrow
    from MI

Stinkfoot....

2. hotrodbrad

hotrodbrad

3. Domn8r

Domn8r
    from Helena, MO

My coupe is named Chance because after 3 eye surgerys and having to sell my Harley because of my eyesight it is my 2nd chance at enjoying life in a new way.

4. retarded

retarded
    BANNED

Naming cars is the gayest shit ever!

INVISIBLEKID likes this.
  5. Wasko

Wasko

I forgot about my old bike. Its name was "Houston" as in Houston we have a problem....

6. Domn8r

Domn8r
    from Helena, MO

It's always nice to see someone live up to their chosen nick! :)

7. Kent

Kent
    from KCMO

My oldest son's little red Pontiac burned up in the driveway, so while I was out of town my wife and my father in law (who sells used cars) came up with a replacement. A tan Renault Alliance 4 door. By the time I got home they had named it "the french fry" dam thing ran like a top.

8. "Mercury Valdese" of course! LOL!

9. KIRK!

KIRK!

Cum Dumpster.

10. You're from Frisco...so shouldn't be a problem for you! HA HA!

11. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

12. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

Ophelia....

Named after the suicidal Crazy Bitch from MacBeth.

13. 5wbomber

5wbomber
    BANNED

Mine is the "Flying Peacock" what do ya think?

[​IMG]

14. sololobo

sololobo

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I just named the new Plymouth Suburban-"Polly"-since she is running the poly-head motor! My wifes white coupe is "Pearl" and the Ford Retro-Rocket van is "Great White". I never thought that naming rides was a "Gay" activity, then I looked at his profile saying life sucks and other upbeat info, I realized, it may be a fun thing that people might enjoy!! Come on Bro., enjoy life a little!!-Sololobo/Roadburners of Omaha
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

15. JTM133

JTM133

'64 chevy fleetside..."june carter"

16. That would be correct!

My truck had a glass camper top with a little airfoil flip in back. Like a 70s Corvette.

About 25 years ago I was driving down Central (Old 66) in Albuquerque and a white Corvette passed me with "Crusader Rabbit" painted on the rear of it's "flip." There after, my old yellow truck was "Rag The Tiger."

Did you watch Sheriff John as a kid or did they have Crusader Rabbit, Dudly Nightshade, and Rags in Oklahoma too?

17. Faded Love Garage

Faded Love Garage
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring, TX

Suicide machine.....56 chevy.....413 c.i. ...drum brakes....single master cylinder.

18. bonesy

bonesy

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

19. bonesy

bonesy

Too funny - my wife use to call my '32 the Exxon Valdez

20. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Oh and my mopar that is O/T here..golden thumper...hey its better than golden shower! unless yer into that sort a thing

21. "The Ford" or "the 46"

Not real creative, but I have a jon boat called "The Cheezy Scrod"

22. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

I think we had it on Captain Kangaroo. Always been an Okie.

23. cosmo53

cosmo53

24. Rudebaker

Rudebaker
    from Illinois

I don't normally name my cars but every so often one comes along with a distinct personality and it just sort of gets named. I think the Stude will get named, I'm thinking "Hal" after my Grandfather, he never owned a Studebaker in his life but for some reason the car makes me think of him. Maybe because it smells like his old '57 Chevy inside............ and because it was a '55, I was born in '55 and he kept his 1955 Wheel Tax tag because that's the year I was born. I have the tag which is water decal in mint condition and as soon as the body and paint are done it's going in the windshield. Kind of a Karma thing, dumb I know but I'm doin' it.

25. wyoming

wyoming
    from My house

i just call them by the year or maby the make

26. Cruiser

Cruiser

G V Gordon,

My nick name is Cruiser, my HAMB name is Cruiser and my '49 Caddy has the same name Cruiser. So, lets go Cruising...............

Cruiser :cool:

27. El Gordo

El Gordo

Every daily driver for the last 30 years has been named "Betsy" after Archies car, ( The comic book not Bunker )
    My '64 is named "Baby Blue":cool:[​IMG]

28. I finished building a 32 ford tudor this year that runs Radar tri rib wheels with Buick finned drums.I put a flathead in it with finned heads, air cleaner and oil pan and had the firewall lettered saying "Ribbed for your pleasure". It was just something that someone joked about and said when they first saw the car and it stuck.The wife was not happy but I told her at least it was better then the first idea which was "Ribbed for her pleasure".She's still not smiling.

29. Moseley

Moseley

My ex-girlfriend named my truck "Misty", because she thought it sounded like a good stripper name, and my truck definitely has that "ridden hard" look to it:eek: .

30. Wesley

Wesley

my 94 Suburban, wifes daily and race car hauler-the Bubba
    my 86 D250 - the Dodge
    my 02 Wide Glide - Patricia Lynne (wife calls it "the big red noise maker")
    my 27 T roadster drag car - the roadster

I used to have a MGB that I called "the Buzzbomb" (personalized plate BUZBOM) because as long as it was making noise everything was ok, but as soon as the noise stopped my wallet was going to explode