Register now to get rid of these ads!

hello from michigan

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Rocket man 88, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Rocket man 88

Rocket man 88

hello all, good to find a community of like minded rodders serving each other in a respectful manner.....i love rides form the early 40's to the late 50's early 60's.....im a family man and try to share and teach our hobby and lifestyle to all the young'ns i can...getting quite the gathering of em:) On a serious note i collect alot of parts and pieces from many era's of the auto industry...i try to be as straight a shooter as i can be....be patient with me on the pic's please...im still learning how to use a digital camera and this computer. I joined this forum to maybe make some new rodder friends to enjoy a ride or a good deal on a part...christmas gifts just dont have the same feeling as finding a 34 ford hood and sides for 50$ from a guy who builds open fender rods:) I have a gathering of good people every weekend who put together alot of cars so i f i cant help ya one of my friends may be able to....but thanks having me all the same and hope to speak wit ya soon.

2. Lucky77

Lucky77

Hey, welcome to the HAMB. Whereabouts in central Michigan?

3. STEELRAT

STEELRAT

Welcome Rocket man!

4. 416Ford

416Ford

Welcome Rocket man, seems today is Michigan sign-up day.

5. manacoem

manacoem

Welcome!! The more the merrier :)

6. Welcome, from fabulous Freeland, MI-