Register now to get rid of these ads!

DUDE! Get outta my BED!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The_Monster, Sep 17, 2007.

1. The_Monster

The_Monster

So I just got back from makin a taco bell run and I left some guy with a head ache.

I order and pull up. I pay for the food and as Im waiting for the gal, I see someone walking close to the rear of my truck. My brother says to me, "watch it man, theres someone next to the truck"

The guy walks right between the building and my truck and up to my window. As Im starting to roll up my window he says, "dude... hook me up..."

His eyes are all foggy and arent focused on any one thing. I say, "Sorry pal, I dont got nothin." and finish rolling up the window.

The next thing that happens blows my mind...

Now, my truck is a '79 chevy full size, slightly tricked out, sport style with a very healthy motor. Nothing special, but its *nice* and I keep it looking and sounding great. I dont like people touching my stuff.

The loser walks to the back and proceeds to CLIMB into my bed, from the bumper to the tailgate and up and over!!

Im not sure whats going through this guys mind, but the last thing I want him to do is sctrach my roof or kick out my back glass.

So I blip the throttle. The aggressive exhaust sound does nothing to this deaf doper. So I put it in gear and blipped it again. The truck leaped a foot maybe and made him stummble to the back tailgate again. But for someone this wacked out, he was still upright and started to walk forward towards the cab again!

Wasnt upright for long.

I had enough of this guy standing in my bed. I looked forward to make sure it was clear, and then BAM! HOLE SHOT!! I looked in the rear view mirror and all I saw was his sneakers pointing to the sky! The tailgate clipped him at the back of the knees and tossed his ass out!

I tore outta there and circled the block. I paid for the food, and needed to go back. As I did I saw him on the other side of the street walking the other way rubbing the back of his head.

Maybe hell think twice, but Im probably dreaming.

2. Dirty2

Dirty2

Now thats funny....

3. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

Thats wierd and funny. Meth is a huge problem in my town. You never know what someones gonna do.

4. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Just about pissed myself laughing. Of course, the police are probably looking for YOU, rather than the knucklehead.

5. ha ha ha. reminds me of the time I had a guy push a handgun through the passenger window of my 69 Mach1 at an ATM years ago....hit the throttle, and he left the gun on my passenger seat.

6. Dirty2

Dirty2

Another funny one. This is too cool ...:D :D :D

7. That's a good one... instead of him stealing your money, you steal his gun.. I bet he's still bitching about it!

8. The_Monster

The_Monster

haha! that is a good one. If this guy tonight had a gun, he wouldnt of known what to do with it. Probably trade it to the lady for extra hot sauce packets

9. crapshoot

crapshoot

hahahahahahaha well ya hooked him up didn't ya in the end

10. mr.wolf

mr.wolf

thats funny, well thats oregon for you :p

11. Crease

Crease

I had almost the same thing happen, but it was 2 AM and I was 17. I was driving home fron a friends house and this guy first tried to get in the truck. I nailed it to the floor and he jumped in the bed. I never let up on the pedal for about 1.5 miles. I was right next to a middle school bus pickup sort of turn around kinda thing with porta buildings dispersed through it. I ended up going full speed through it fish tailing the whole way. I was scared to death that the dude was gonna stand up and shoot me. Finally made it to a 24 hour drive thru and started doing laps around the building at speed. Finally the security guard came out. The dude stood up and started to say thanks for the ride, trying to throw off the rent a cop. As he said it, I punched it and knocked him on his butt. The moron then got up and tried to get into another customers car. You can't imagine the adrenaline rush until your there. No chance I could ever pull of those manuevers without a crack head in the back of my truck. Glad you made it out of the situation okay!

12. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Good move! Damned dope heads.

13. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

My wife was looking out for me.Back when I was drinking we were in the Harmony, a notorious CB Iowa bar and I was stirring shit.So without me knowing, she goes out and gets the car, pulls up to the door with the drivers side open and the motor running.Out I come with a bar full of pissed off bikers on my tail and a big smile on my face when I see the car.This was a respectable 51 chevy sedan delivery.As I turned out of the parking lot on to the street ,one of the good ol boys climbs in the rear door and starts coming forward inside the car.All the while I'm on it and accelerating down the street.I hit on the brakes and he comes rolling forward and slams into the back of the front seat.I trounced on the throttle and he goes rolling to the rear,hits the back door and falls out onto the street.I don't drink as much now,and 33 years later shes still looking out for me. :D

14. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

Too bad you didn't throw it in reverse right after you saw the sneakers.
    World needs less dope heads, less criminals, more Darwin, more John Wayne, and a helluva lot less lawyers!

-Brad

15. thats some seriously funny shit!!! Don't you wish you could video tape all the stupid fucks in this world? I mean damn I know alot of the damn crazy things I have seen would get the $10,000 grand prize on America's Funniest Videos or Country Fried Videos... Anyhow Thanks for sharing, I still can't stop laughing.....

16. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

My dad used to run potato chips for Wise into NYC and the guys would pop his trailer lock at a red light and start unloading cases of chips....pretty much nothing he could do about it (you never know who's got a gun) well one time he had a half load and this happened. he jumped out and ran to the back and shut the trailer door with the guy still in there. he said he could feel the guy rolling around in the trailer all the way to the dealer! no news on what ever did happen to potato chip thief, but i'm sure he wasnt having a good day when the dealer got ahold of him! :)

17. dude i dont disagree with what ya did but your lucky he walked a way. the way things are going tha damned doped up methheads have more rights by being stooped than we do by being straight and infringed apon

18. Dam,, dued!!! I just wanted some hot sauce now I got a big ol not on my hed

To hell with oregun I m goin back to Austin

Laters hamss!!!

Stinky out

19. dorksrock

dorksrock

I used to have a '87 Dodge W250 (3/4 ton 4x4) with a 360, quadra Jet, 4.11 gears, 727 tranny, and ramtrak four wheel drive system (auto lock system). one day on my way home from school a guy jumped onto my bumper and jumped into my bed of my truck. There where a few other cars infront of me turning left. I pulled the lever for 4 low because it was a rocket ship up to 35 mph. I floor it, jump over the curb, hang a tight right hand corner, and slam on the brakes (13" disks in front and 12"x3" drums in the rear). The tires lock up, and the dude hits the cab end of the bed, I nail the gas again, and slam on the brakes. I repet this process about six or seven times. up ahead are some really rough railroad tacks, my springs are rusted solid, and the sway bar is broken at the mounting points. Right as I hit them he tries to stand up and flops over the tail gate at 15 mph. my guess is he was probaly hurting!

I miss that truck

Jordan

20. lolife

lolife

It's a funny story. The problem, if he would have started oozing brain matter all over the pavement, is the story the judge would believe.

Maybe have a big stick you can lay next to the body so it looks like you were under assault.

21. dorksrock

dorksrock

old beat up baseball bat would work too!

Jordan

22. lucky_1974

lucky_1974

Actually, I think he could argue self defense in this situation. Now if he threw the truck in reverse and ran him over after words that would be a problem. :D :eek: :rolleyes:

23. kustomkat

kustomkat

I have just pissed myself, that is good stuff..

24. VonMoldy

VonMoldy
    from UTARRGH!

man horsepower saves lives.

25. that'll teach ya bout eatin that taco bell shit makes ya forget about the reverse gear all together!

26. Bishop Welding

Bishop Welding
    from USA

Nothing better than instant justice. The visual I had was perfect. Great story.

Tweakers suck.

27. super plus

super plus
    BANNED

by the way, what did you order?

28. wyoming

wyoming
    from My house

not to jack the post but it reminds me of this time i got piss drunk one nite and passed out in a random guys burb and woke up at another bar i dont know who was more confused me or him

29. GlenC

GlenC

Someone fell out of the back of my truck? Sorry officer, I never carry passengers in the back, it's illegal, isn't it? If someone was in the back, they must have sneaked in there without me noticing them. All I did was pick up my takeaway and drive off. Yes I was in a hurry, have you ever eaten cold takeaway?

There's two sides to every story...

Cheers, Glen.

30. I agree!