Register now to get rid of these ads!

Matt Noble must love blocksanding!/ Worlds lowest Merc.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kiwi Kev, Sep 10, 2007.

1. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Very cool car and an awesome amount of work in that thing, I have to agree though, those lights just dont suit the look of the car. Even if they are from the 50s.

2. jonzcustomshop

jonzcustomshop

It looks like he just cut away the rust , and put those headlights in what was left of the fender. If there hadn't been a bunch of modern lights used on prostreet style cars in the late 80's and 90's this treatment might have gone over better for me. Funny. after I found out they were from a 50's porsche they started to look better to me.
    bottom line -his car- his expression.
    Not exactly the way I would have built it, but then I didn't build it.
    I still like it.

3. bonesy

bonesy

I know its not the cool thing to say, but I like the headlights. This is probably the only car that could pull it off, but it does.

4. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

Nice Mini Truck!

5. I see it as a 2007 radical custom and it works for me. No point comparing it to traditional customs, which I am a big fan of.

6. sololobo

sololobo

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Man o Man!! That Merc is super fine, how can you not like it as is/ I guess we all want to have each build to our taste, but it should be the owners touch. Just "F'n" fab., I struggled for a few years trying to be a body man, it really lets you appreciate this high class work. Plus as stated, built while doing customer cars as well!! Congrats Brother, you are in the class with Geo. Barris, Winfield, and all those hi-fi cats.-Sololobo/Roadburners of Omaha
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

7. Ghastly

Ghastly
    from DETROIT,MI

I liked it before. I really like it now.

8. firemunkey

firemunkey
    from temecula

Car looks great! Good job on the photo with the reflection of another cool ride. Nice work and nice shot!

9. COOP666

COOP666
    from Austin TX

The first thing i thought of when I saw those lights was a '49 Lincoln. I like 'em.

10. flatshoebox

flatshoebox

channeled 6" (not sectioned) and chopped 6"

11. murf-lostincity

murf-lostincity

fuckin A!!!!!
    inspiration is all i get from that noble kustom..
    found my new screen saver.

12. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

SMOOTHIE
    flat ass cool

13. MR. FORD

MR. FORD
    from Austin, TX

Guess what? Those are the same headlights that are on another custom that we all know and love........

Attached Files:

14. 390kid

390kid

good lookin out.

15. KutThrtKustms

KutThrtKustms
    BANNED
    from SO.CAL.

Headlights Smeadlights that car RULES!!

16. GrantH

GrantH

fuckin beautiful.

what year is this car? sorry, im a newb! haha

17. Mojo

Mojo

I like the headlights, it works on a radical car like that. I used to do bodywork when I was I was a kid. I know the amount of work to get a body that dead flat is murderous. Outstanding!!

18. I've loved that car since the first time I saw it ,last year at the Primer Nats. I thought it was just a demo-custom,just to show off their metal working skills. I NEVER thought it was intended to run...or be completed,for that matter! I was blown away this year when I saw it painted and the interior done. FUCKIN love the car...FUCKIN hate the headlights! But...what do I know...