Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bayou City Burnout-- Houston Car Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jabber, Jun 12, 2007.

1. skyrodder

skyrodder

Yeah great show, and the rain had no effect on this show, great cars, music, and people...

2. Anderson

Anderson

Thanks for putting on a great show. I was very impressed with the turnout, and the car quality was way up. I will be back next year!

3. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

The Kontinentals had a blast. Great drive down form Austin and they got some great food in that town. Outkasts, y'all did a bang up job on the show. Thanks for hosting us.

4. Great show, great time.

5. Great show, worth the trip down. Thanks to the Outkasts for putting it
    together.

We stopped by the after party for a bit, then went somewhere else and saw
    Sean Reefer and Wayne "The Train" Hancock, two great shows.

6. The show was a huge hit Thanks indeed to the Outkasts !
    Amazing collection of hot rods and bikes, damn good turn out.

We also got to break in a new beer bitch :D
    I'll post up some pictures when the hustle and bustle here at work settles a bit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. The Road Reapers had a great time and we also would like to thank all the Outkasts for hosting a outstanding first show!

8. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike

B&W Film is yummmy. Just fresh out of the dark room for you cats!

I ran out of film way to early. A ton more cars show up, and the bands were kickin' Just kind of wanted to enjoy the show. There was a really good vibe there. I gotta think this is what Roundup was like when it first got rollin' Just good people everywere with cars that they built and drove to the show.

[​IMG]

Gasser? Yessser!
    [​IMG]

Nice ass!
    [​IMG]

Devil Coupe
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Layin' it down
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These ol'boys came out of east Texas with love in their hearts and moonshine in the trunk...Seriously I love the South for this reason. At a car show some dudes will show up who still know how to make shine...damn good shine by the way... There was also a couple of .45s tucked into the front seat of another ride... God bless Texas.
    [​IMG]

I had to set my beer down for this shot....hope you like it dammit! OK, not a great shot,....but that was not my first beer...

[​IMG]

Thank god for the rain! It was like the surface of the sun when I showed up that morning on the fresh black asphalt. Cooled off nice. Cool weather, cool attitudes, Great Show.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A ton of very cool bikes showed up.
    [​IMG]

9. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike

More of my shots.

Lucky Strike
    LSMFST

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Self portrait. Thats me in the chrome there with the cowboy had on.

[​IMG]

Not one of the banditos ...the Purple Sombrero Bandito him self....Kinda makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck donit?!?!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chevy, in great shape. Still has all the wood. Outkasts club project I understand...very, very, nice. Fade effect courtesy of a rundown battery that did not rewind roll all the way...so a little sunshine got on this one.
    [​IMG]

10. Killer show it looks like thanks for sharin the pictures. Man, I wish I coulda made it out. Looks like ya'll had fun.

11. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Holy smoke, I forgot about that shit! You fuckers are ruthless on your prospects. Shit, what a good time we had!​

12. jabber

jabber

Thanks for posting the B & W pics andrew. They came out great.

13. eliguzman

eliguzman

[​IMG]

WHAT A KILLER TIME!!! THANKS TO THE "OUTKASTS"

Eli
    HIGHWAY HORRORS

14. eliguzman

eliguzman

15. hey ! Eli's here ! woooot woooot

16. Great show. The people, music, and cars were all quality.

17. G Griffin

G Griffin