Register now to get rid of these ads!

I am off to CALI.....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ken Carvalho, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

O.K., I WILL be heading down to see you guys in a few weeks!!!! With that said, I will be over at HHR, to meet with Troy, and see if I fit in, I will be "EXPECTING" to meet all you guys for at least a fucking dinner at Carl's JR. or something!!! I WILL be bringing my wife and 2 Y/O, so please if we meet up bring your "significant " other too, as I want my wife (BELINDA) to feel like "one of the crew"!!! I am not sure when yet as I told MY work I need to go!!! I am good at what I do(sorry not bragging) so they will let me go !! But my wife has to at least give a 3 week notice for time off. so I am looking at the first or second week of October!!! ANYTHING GOING ON???? If not lets get something going!!! My goal is to "check out the scene". A job interview, see what I so MISS in my life (Cali) and to hook up and meet you guys!!! Is that too much to ask??? I am selling my '74 glass house, and '94 Towncar JUST TO FINANCE THIS event!!! ANY help (NO FUCKING HANDOUTS!!!) will be appreciated! Repairs on your rides, manual labor in your backyard,etc. DON'T exactly know how to express it any other way, Pleas hang with us, <<Damn, did I just say that??

2. wayfarer

wayfarer

Congratulations, Ken. At least you're getting a shot at your dreams. If everything works out, don't forget about those of us up here in Spokane.

3. tattooedup37

tattooedup37

Hey Chopper.. I just did the move from St. Louis a week ago. & days my wife has 2 jobs and I start work on monday. 15 minutes from the beach and the scene is amazing so far. I am already extremely extremely EXTREMELY happy that I made the move... If you need any help or info gimme a call anytime @ (618)795-4736 ask for Jon

4. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

Jeff are you kidding!! (you mentioned something about your mom going back to school) some of YOU here gave me the incentive to get OFF my ass and finally do it!! YOU, and JIM!!!! I have 3 grown kids, up here so I am sure I will be up for holidays (thats if I stay, BELIVE ME I WANT TO) and I will be callin' on you guys!! I actually wish WE up here in Spocan't did more together!!! Oh well, I WILL keep in touch.....Ken

5. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

Hey Chopper.. I just did the move from St. Louis a week ago. & days my wife has 2 jobs and I start work on monday. 15 minutes from the beach and the scene is amazing so far. I am already extremely extremely EXTREMELY happy that I made the move... If you need any help or info gimme a call anytime @ (618)795-4736 ask for Jon

DUDE DON'T offer what you can't back up!!! (joking) I am so god damn hard trying to get down there to live!!!! I GREW UP THERE!!!! I WILL be there in a few weeks! If you like I would gladly like to meet you and your wife , with me and my wife and "kick it", EXCEPT we will be there with our 2 Y/O, (too young to leave up here, the wife WON'T do it, and I understand) so ANYTHING that we can do that you guys would accept a 2 Y/O tagging along WE ARE THERE!!!!!...Ken

6. tattooedup37

tattooedup37

Hey man I Know what you got going on. I have a 1.5 year old daughter

7. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

By the way you have 618 as an area code.... WHAT HAPPENED TO 619????? (619) 268-3427...........That is the number at my house for me at 7 years old - until 16 years old...How in the hell do I remember that????????????

8. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

KOOL, so we will meet up and go out to dinner with the kids (perfect for us)?? If you guys are truly up for it I WILL get a hold of you when we get down there!!!!! You OBVIOUSLY have MY number since I put it up!!! I am NOT bullshitting on this (just so you know) I'll get ahold of you when we get there!!! Thanks man....Ken

9. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Good luck Holmes!!! Remember my offer if you need a stop over.

10. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

I am there!!! Thanks man I really trully appreciate it!!!!

I P.M.ed you and thought maybe you thought I was being SERIOUS on the F.U. about the '57!! I hope you realize I was Joking???? Didn't hear back from you, but I NEED you to know all that was just to make you laugh!! I hope it did! If not...Sorry...aw hell FUCK YOU!!!!
    I'll call you up when I get down there, thanks man...Ken

11. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Not a problem and dittos on the fuck you!!!!..good luck.

12. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

KOOL, I love a good FUCK YOU!!!... Ken

13. JimSibley

JimSibley

ken,
    I have a few friends down there. in san Diego. Give me a call and I will hook up some numbers for you guys.
    Jim

14. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

Jim I will, I have just been busting ass on my '47 to get it ready to go down, swapped out a rearend, did some body work, rebuilt the brakes, and swapped out the engine, and am having "running" problems, (go figure, the guy who has built 100's of motors, and I can't get this 235 to run right?!?!?!) I'll be out to say goodbye, pick up the sedan, and hang with you for a while! Wish I could do that more, (you know that) but going to work at 4:00 a.m. is killing me!! So I WILL be in contact, even long after I am gone..You ARE an inspiration...Ken

15. purple

purple

Stop by on the way thru Redding. 5303564745

16. racer756

racer756

Ken, Good luck. Looks like you got the hard part of this behind you.
    Have a safe trip.