Register now to get rid of these ads!

Everyone that bought something from me...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tattooedup37, Sep 6, 2007.

1. tattooedup37

tattooedup37

Just talked to the moving company, They said the hipment should be here late tonight and/or tomorrow morning pending how long the driver has driven today. I guess they have a limitation to how may hours a day a driver can drive. Soon Guys SOON

"Hey all if you bought something from me, Sorry for the wait. I arrived in San Diego about 4 days ago. I have been jumpin' through my own ass trying to get setup around here. I had to ship a few things VIA freight. Unfortunatley alot of the things that I sold are still in transit. So please don't be discouraged as I will get these items shipped to you promptly as soon as my shipment arrives. If Ryan doesn't care I would like to bump this a few times over the course of the next few days as to keep everyone informed. Thanks, Jon"

2. tattooedup37

tattooedup37

bump for the west coasters

3. tattooedup37

tattooedup37

nuther bump. shipment should be here on MON. Hopefully

4. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

Nothing to do with your post, (sorry), but what are you doing in San Diego??? Just wondering as I am trying to move down to So. Cal. and SAN DIEGO (actually "Kearney Mesa") is MY home....Tears dropping on keyboard..sorry...Ken

5. tattooedup37

tattooedup37

6. tj

tj

I guess this means I shipped the rear clip you wanted so bad to Dayton, Ohio as an excercise. Now I can work at getting it back to Florida. Thanks, TJ

7. tattooedup37

tattooedup37

You never answered your phone! You didn't have it there the weekend you said it would be there! The guy you told me to call never answered and basiclly flaked out! It didn't cost you a dime to ship because you told me it was free to ship through your company. So yah you did go through all the trouble. and you aren't out any $$$ other then the sale, but you can scratch that one up to your BAD. So PLEASE don't come on the board (where I do business W/ other H.A.M.B.rs and try to make me look bad through your Passive aggressive antics. Thanks, Jon

8. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

Hey 37, (and NOT being sarcastic!!!) I TRIED CALLING YOU FROM OUR "PM's" but never got thru?!?! Then actually I forgot our conversations happened. SORRY, anyway, We are trying to head down I believe the last week of October, Would like to get together for a night if not to inconveinient???? Just a thought...Ken

9. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

It has been over a month since I sent payment for the Mirror

When will it be shipped????
    thanks Jeff

10. grapejuice1998

grapejuice1998
    from Dallas, TX

I bought a Tillotson carb from Tatt on the 9th of Sept, which finally showed up yesterday. He might not get your parts to you right on time, but chances are, he'll get them to you eventually. That's all you can ask for these days.

11. grapejuice1998

grapejuice1998
    from Dallas, TX

I took the Tillotson apart to clean it and put a kit in it and it's got a hole in it. It's hidden by the hose barb that was screwed into the gas line area. The hole is directly under that, in the top of the bowl. Looks like it was gouged out with an open end wrench, or something like that. $25 ain't a lot of dough, but I have learned a lesson here. No more parts I can't eyeball first.

12. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

My Mirror finally arrived last week. No mirror in it and just a piece of CRAP

What a waste of time and money""""""""""""""""""

JM

13. tattooedup37

tattooedup37

WTF man.....you seen pictures of it.. The listingnever said and clearly showed that there was no actual Glass mirror in it.... And if you don't want it I will happily refund your dough and ship it back to me..... No sence in tryin' to make it look like I screwed you.

14. Ruiner

Ruiner

At times like these I wonder where zach/smokies customs/draggin ass ever went to, he hasn't posted in a while and this all seems vaguely familiar...