Register now to get rid of these ads!

Best West Coast swap meet for F100's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tacson, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Tacson

Tacson

I was pondering using vacation time next year and I would like to know from some of you on the west coast what is the best swap meet for Fords or more specifically 53-56 F100's or Ranch wagon. I know no swap meet is going to be strictly for these vehicles but which is more likely to have parts for one.

Pomona, Long Beach, or ??? Never been to a west coast swap meet before would like to though. Thanks

2. hamz52

hamz52
    from so cal

I wouldn't plan a trip out here based on either one of those two you listed and hope to have much luck for either. I used to frequent both of them looking for Ford stuff exclusively and usually had little luck, not to say that there isn't any. Lately it seems that Craigs list or the Recycler is the way to go. By the way, I have always wondered if the F100 supernations had a swap area. It would sure be in your neck of the woods.

3. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

If you're coming out for one event and want to hit a swapmeet, the best swap meet in SoCal is the one at the LA Roadsters Fathers Day Show.

Hit that one and take in the show too... It'll be a life-altering experience.

The San Diego Swap is supposed to be pretty good too, but I've never gone personally.

4. Tacson

Tacson

Is the recycler online. Craigslist is cumbersome at least for me. Is there a way to search for say a 350 engine nationwide versus having to look in each city? Just curious