Register now to get rid of these ads!

Collector car auction-ColoRODo

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 40StudeDude, Sep 5, 2007.

1. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

ColoRODo's collector car seller is going out of business...The Classical Gas Station in Eaton, CO is holding a final auction on September 15th...their inventory is listed on their site:

http://www.classicalgasstation.com/gasinv.htm

or chek:

www.SilverAuctions.com

130 Collector Cars and over 1,000 pieces of memorabilia including signs, toys (cast, pressed, pedal, cowboy), globes, neons, signatures and sports (items).

R-

2. trey

trey

I heard the other day that the old guy died. The prices there were rediculous. I might go, but i dont plan on affording anything.

3. ray

ray
    from colorado

wow, gonna be a busy weekend!

their website says the auction is friday the 14th too, "uncataloged items", meaning JUNK....the stuff i can afford!:D hafta take a day off work, then spend the night, THEN sat and sunday is the swapmeet at the ranch.

i'd better get the girlfriend to work some overtime to pay for all the goodies!:D

4. trey

trey

swapmeet at the ranch.

i pick the worst times to be broke

5. Kharma works, Cg screwed many a folk over the years. Hope it all sells CHEAP!

6. trey

trey

too many people know about it for it to go cheap

7. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Yeah, TCGS was expensive on most of their stuff...but it did sell, eventually...and the "too many people" that know about it might just have a different version of "cheap" then you do Trey..."cheap" is a relative term.

They have nothing I need...nor will bid on...but the rest of the "cheap" people out there mite not think his stuff is all that expensive.

R-