Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cute 60 year old tired of being a spectator.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by bahumbug, Aug 29, 2007.

1. bahumbug

bahumbug

Hey all. I've been lurking here for quite a while and have learned more here than all the mags and meets I've been to. Had my share of beginning failed projects when i was younger and got away form the old cars while I raised a family. Now I want finish my 40 before i run out of time.
    Anything I have learned as a signman and artist, I'll be happy to share.

2. poncho62

poncho62
    BANNED

Welcome, cute 60 year old?.........Hope you are not a guy..................

3. Chopper Demon

Chopper Demon

4. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. and lets see some pictures of that '40 (what ever it is!)

5. bahumbug

bahumbug

Sorry poncho62,my wife don't approve of internet dating. But she does say I'm cute. Specially when I track paint in on the carpet.
    Here's the 40 ford as of last june 2006. Started with a cab and front clip. Its presently on a montecarlo frame with a home made flat bed out back. Haven't been able to get back to it since the heart attacks last year. But things seem to be getting better. Just need to get info on welding with an onboard pacemaker/defibrillator. lol

Attached Files: