Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the HAMB from the East Coast

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Hoptup32, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Hoptup32

Hoptup32

I've been lurking around the HAMB for several weeks now, learning something new each time I visited. Not just about old cars, but the fun and humor associated with being part of a semi-disfunctional group! I hope I can fit in? Hey, nothings foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool! (That last sentence is probably an accurate, self-description of myself :)

Right now, I currently am the proud owner of a '32 Ford 3W Coupe Street Rod, which is a driver, not a show car. But lately I've gotten the urge to build an Old Skool chopped and channeled pickup, no fenders, no hood, no paint, no frills. Just drive and have fun and not worry about being rained on or getting the paint chipped or a dent here or there. So I'll be seeking the advice of the knowledge base here on the HAMB as I progress into my next project.

2. welcome - enjoy - have any pics of the car?

3. welcome from hatboro,pa

4. THECHICK

THECHICK

welcome to the HAMB ! If you are ever up Boston way,let me or ChopShop know- you are welcomed to stop by for a beer.