Register now to get rid of these ads!

1968 Camaro race car stolen Washington state

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LUSK, Jul 30, 2007.

1. LUSK

LUSK

I was just watching KiroTv out of Seattle Washington and a man named Randy Winkler has had his 1968 Camaro race car stolen.I dont think the car is street legal. It is light metalic green.That's all I know for now.I am waiting for someone to contact me with photos.They stole his truck, trailer and Camaro.I think they said something about all his work tools being stolen also.I know its not a "Hotrod' But lets keep our eyes out for this car. I will post photos and more info ASAP.

2. LUSK

LUSK

RENTON, Wash. -- A Renton-area man said he is desperate to get his prize race car back after it was stolen from his home.

Randy Winkler discovered the car, his pickup and the trailer had been stolen when he went outside his home on Sunday morning.

Winkler said he believes the thief or thieves struck late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.

"Please, give it back. It's something I love dearly. I live all week so I can race on the weekends. I work all week so I can race on the weekends. I want to race," Winkler said.

Winkler is a carpenter. Most of his tools were inside the truck that was stolen. Video..http://www.kirotv.com/news/13780710/detail.html

3. LUSK

LUSK

4. LUSK

LUSK

Photos

Attached Files:

• 68.jpg
      68.jpg
      File size:
      30.6 KB
      Views:
    • 682.jpg
      682.jpg
      File size:
      22.3 KB
      Views:

5. moses

moses

will keep eyes open in my area jeffrey

6. LUSK

LUSK

7. fordcragar

fordcragar
    from Yakima WA.

8. LUSK

LUSK

9. sololobo

sololobo

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">To many stolen car reports lately, we must all take more precautions and take some extreme measures to make some of these thefts more difficult to grab and run! More locks ,chains , and warning devices to make it difficult to access our vehicles. Outside security lights, automatic and full time, It is a sickening feeling when I hear of these events. I have reviewed all my security after hearing of Thunder rod etc. It's a sad world pals, review and secure!! Hope this doesn't sound like I know anything, other than I don't want my stuff stolen!!-Sololobo/Roadburners of Omaha
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

10. LUSK

LUSK

11. LUSK

LUSK

12. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

what a pisser, there go's another parts car . Don't ya just hate thieves?

13. ALindustrial

ALindustrial

my car got hit a while back.. tore a bunch of stuff up and broke a window... theifs are a waste of air...

14. LUSK

LUSK

15. bobblehead

bobblehead

What an unlucky fellow. I hate how they struck a privately funded racer and racecar. Reading th quotes up further you can tell racing IS his life. work to live, live to race.

16. circlek

circlek

I believe they found his truck and car. Or rather, what was left of his car. They showed it on the news, the car is just a shell now. The assholes stripped it! :mad:

17. LUSK

LUSK

Where did they find it? Can you post more info please?