Register now to get rid of these ads!

Does this look safe at all??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gasser52, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey chuck alot of cars arent finished on this website. so lets not point fingers ok. hes building his own car like all of us youngsters. we are all on budgets so the main things come first.

2. 52 HenryJ

52 HenryJ

WTF???? Thank god high school is starting up again soon!!! And my car can beat up your car so there!!!

3. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I think those two should take their petty little squabble and fuck right off. Un safe is un safe and that fucking thing is unsafe even if you gusset and fishplate the fuck out of it.

4. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Close Thread Now!

5. ok im not trying to talk shit here, i have cars to build here. but i mean seriously why would all of you guys talk shit on someones build? instead of talking shit why dont you help him out and give him pointers?

6. gasser52

gasser52
    BANNED

My age and shit has NOTHING to do with it, that is why i didnt name names like you guys and said its NOT personal, as far as people being immature here it is you, and i better back myself up here as far as who can do the better notch haha, heres my first attempt, designed by me, welded by me, fit by ME.

[​IMG]

7. gasser52

gasser52
    BANNED

Well said, i dont know how this turned into a bunch of un-needed drama

8. hey gasser52 i know you posted the notch to start and talk shit on my homeboy. so just drop it alright and the whole thing with brass knuckles better stop too. cuz that is pussy shit if you want to fight him do it like a man. but if you did your own notch or not its is pretty clean im not gonna lie, nice craftsmanship.

9. gasser52

gasser52
    BANNED

I didnt say anything about brass knuckels, Your "homeboy" found out me and my freind were coming to Billitproof and he said something about carrying his knife, thats when we got pissed becuase he threatened to stab us for no reason. Nothing was said about brass knuckles or whatever your talking about until After he threatened us. So i guess HES the pussy right?

10. This is as bad as the customs thread. I guess a lot of people have something nasty jammed up their C-notches.

11. gasser52

gasser52
    BANNED

HAHAHA like i said NOBODY wants to read personal shit. Thats why i didnt name names like all the Texans, and April May

12. 29hotrod55kustom

29hotrod55kustom

every one talking shit on eachother is dumb. leave it to a couple dumb broads to start shit. i agree with duke, whether the dumb ass was done or not it still looks like shotty half assed work that will most likely break. as for the kid doing burnouts and smoking himself out of his own car... again... shows his intelagence level. i know there is a wealth of knowledge on the hamb.. there is also a cess pool of dumbasses. how many posts a person has does in no way atest to there knowledge of cars. why every one feels the need to "talk shit" on everyone else is beyond me. duke felt the need to share an obviously unsafe and way over done step notch. his motives are no ones buisness. like i said... leave it to a couple drama causing gossiping dames to turn it into a personal drama free for all. everything was fine up to the falcon broad popped off. so.. how bout we drop the personal shit.. and to the 56custom guy.. if yer "homeboy" did such a great job.... what makes it any better now?

arguing over the internet is like being in the special olympics... even if you "win"... yer still retarded.

13. DirtyThirty

DirtyThirty
    from nowhere...

Gay.
    again...close thread, please, kill this...its ridiculous.

14. 29hotrod55kustom

29hotrod55kustom

that a boy... keep up the holier than thou attitude.. that will definitely get you somewhere. its jack asses that think theyre better than everyone else that do more harm than good in this culture AND on this site. i for one am fairly knowledgable.... but by no means do i know it all.. and when i need advice or help i ask for it... NOW... how bout we drop the bullshit.. and get BACK TO THE TOPIC.. fuck sakes.

15. buckeye_01

buckeye_01

That doesn't look safe at all. He should think about getting a welder that has enough ass to penetrate the metal. What's that strip across the bottom? A make shift skid plate?

16. gasser52

gasser52
    BANNED

Haha thats what it looks like, its a nice touch how it was too long so he just hammered it up to clear the rear end

17. mr.wolf

mr.wolf

meg... duke...GET ALONG... and yes, that notch is indeed dangerous

18. Otto's

Otto's
    from Tampa

The truck scene also has this problem, people who arent qualified to do the work, doing the work.

19. chromedaddyo

chromedaddyo
    from Ohio

When you are done fighting over who has the prettier prom dress......

Your homeboy threw this pick of his work out on the net for all to see........and comment......... and have opinions on.......

There are alot of knowledgeable builders here and if you actually read the posts you would pick up some pointers and guidence as a young builder.

Clean the sand out of your vagina, Shut up and learn someting!

PS where's the rumble?

Dave

20. 29hotrod55kustom

29hotrod55kustom

hahahaha the sack said he would stab duke and i at billetproof. i.. did nothing to this child. he also said he would have some friends from the goners there to back him up.. HA.

21. gasser52

gasser52
    BANNED

Hahaha I doubt there will be a rumble, more like a confrontation ending with this guy admitting he fucked up and doesnt want trouble.

22. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

Please....

Please....

All you young ladies posting here from the north west about stabbing each other and girlfriends and brass knuckes....

Please get into imports.

23. bluebrian

bluebrian
    from dallas

i beat up your girlfriend with a c-notch...and her homeboy tried to knife me but i beat him to death with some brass knuckles and posted the pics on myspace...

24. hey children relax. i dont know exactly how all this shit went down between duke and my friend but the gonners have nothing to do with this.

25. gasser52

gasser52
    BANNED

It has NOTHING to do with me, you are fucking retarded! how many times do i have to tell you its about that Piece of shit step notch, leave me the fuuuuuck out of it!That guy trying to stab me and junior has nothing to do with that guys rat rodding shit.

26. nwallace7

nwallace7

Hey hey hey...I'm from Texas, I didn't name any names...:D

27. BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

thats a clean c-notch g-52. well done.

28. gasser52

gasser52
    BANNED

Much obliged, i think one thing we have all learned about notches on this thread is that its about quality not quanity. hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.