Register now to get rid of these ads!

lotsa stuff

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Killer, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Killer

Killer

we're getting em squared away finally..

sorry for the delay, I'll post as stuff goes out.

If anyone wants their money back, send me an email.

I don't want to sound like a dick but if you're gonna post shit like "guess the car will have no windshield for the show this weekend. sweet.........", I'm sending your money back. I thought I was being pretty cool with prices and not charging shipping until I sent the sent the stuff? I could really do without the smart assed comments.

2. Hunter Bender

Hunter Bender

i'm not trying to be a dick either. i just never heard back from you after several pm's.

3. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Hey Killer, can you give me an update on the valve covers? It's been awhile and I've pm'd you with no response. I sent you $40 for the $25 valve covers thinking the extra tip would firm things up. I noticed that you haven't noted that I paid so I'm concerned now. If you're not able to ship how about a refund? I'm not trying to be a dick either but I think everyone here is starting to wonder what's going on here. PM me if you have any questions. I'd like to have the VC's though. Rick.

4. I'm really needing the parts I purchased from you. Just let me know when I can look forward to it shipping. I'd rather have the parts than a refund. I really need these. Thank you.

I've had stuff come up on deals too, so I understand. Thanks Carl Hagan

5. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Has anyone recieved anything from Killer?

6. Hunter Bender

Hunter Bender

nope.............

7. 6deucecaddy

6deucecaddy

ill take this if u still have???
    reverse eye spring $25
    model a windshield frame... $20
    long wishbone... one mount has been cut... theres pieces there to fix it if you dare... $10
    model a grille shell.. someone cut and welded it.. bondo it and run it. $5

8. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

i got the grille shell, but i picked it up....so i guess it doesnt apply. sorry you guys are feeling the burn on this. i met him for the first time that day, and he seemed to be a very stand up guy. i can only hope he makes this right for you guys.

9. I talked with him via email a few days ago and he is trying to get back up and running. Give the guy a break. When I blew a knee a few years ago it took me several weeks to get back in operation again.

If you can't wait get your money back and go on, otherwise just keep in touch with him via email and wait a bit.

And no, I haven't met him in person nor do I know him personally.

Jason, hope things are getting better with the shoulder.

10. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

thats swell and all , but drop a line on here tellin us when your shippin or when you expect to ship! its called being curtious [sp]...after all, we all paid for the items quite awhile ago...we would just like to be informed!

so why dont you give "us a break"?

11. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

You'd think he could pop a few of them lortabs and git-er-down. Works for me. Killer if you need some help or something come on here and say the word. Your leaving a lot of people hanging and all we want is a post from you explaining your status/condition. We all go through hard times so how about an email or sumthin? Don't take this the wrong way cuz I'd like to have the M/T vcs. How about it? When you ignore everybody, it don't look good no matter what the situation. OK?

Edit: Hey Josh, since you been there how about doing us a favor and stopping by to explain that a bunch of HAMBERs are wondering what's up and letting us know what's going on? Sure would appreciate a little help here. Thanks buddy, you'll make alot of friends.

12. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

i'd love to swing by, but he's a 4 hour drive. i was delivering a truck to him and just picked up the shell while i was there. i dont even have his number saved or else i'd give him a ring. i hope things are ok for him, he does not seem like the kind of guy to do this on purpose. but then again i did only meet him once. i will dig around and if i can locate his number i'll give him a call. any one of his friends on here? maybe swing by and see whats up? i'd really hate to see a seemingly good reputation get ruined over this.

13. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

OK - My turn.

Moderators are aware of it and hoping this gets resolved soon.

Abviously, if Killer was laid up with surgery than he wasn't around the computer for a time.

Now I am requesting a update from Killer on getting these deals squared away.

As far as shipping in the future take the item to your Bathroom scale and weight it.
    Go to any of the shippers websites like WWW.Fedex.com and up top there is a box that says "Ship" - click on it and the pulldown will have a box that says "Get rate and transit times"
    and follow the directions which is ship from address with zip to ship to address with zip - that's it and it will give you some $ rates. It's very easy to use.
    Or ,any of the other majors and punch in the ship from zip and the ship to zip and it will be acurate to 95% on the shipping rate and get the funds UPFRONT with the sale so you don't have to double back on the same realestate.

For now keep going.

Killer - please update Me, Rashy, Rocky or Ryan as we need to communicate the status of how many deals and what is not completed and when can it be completed.

Killer please let us know As Soon As Possible

Thank You,
    Cob
    Classifieds Moderator

14. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I haven't heard from Jason since the 1rst and he hasn't logged in since then. Last I talked to him, he was battling some pretty serious health issues. Please be patient with him - he needs some time.

If you are running into some urgent problems and need your money back ASAP, PM me... I will cover for Jason. I'm that confident in him.

15. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

That's fine Ryan, I've had my own problems lately and understand. I'll wait.

Edit: til 8/12/07 thats a week, if still nothing then I'll take you up on the offer.

16. 6deucecaddy

6deucecaddy

Do you have any of this things left that you are selling?

model a grille shell.. someone cut and welded it.. bondo it and run it. $5 josh7652

model a windshield frame... $20 Hunter Bender

reverse eye spring $25 Kevin S

long wishbone... one mount has been cut... theres pieces there to fix it if you dare... $10

17. Hunter Bender

Hunter Bender

thank you cob. i understand if someone has problems, i have had many. just let people know. especialy when you post that much stuff for sale. i don't want a refund, just the window frames. and i have seriously tried the pm system several times and never any reply. i dont even need one of the frames now, i can wait for the other. but i bought one for my neighbor, and obviously he wants to know where his parts are. thanks for stepping in. comunication is what makes this site work.
    hunter

18. Hunter Bender

Hunter Bender

anyone hear anything??? i haven't.

19. Elrod

Elrod

No refund needed. I need the cowl vent and the rear u-bolts. Please let us know when you can ship, since it's been a month now.

20. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

bumpski! anyone check on jason to make sure he is okay???

21. I bought some things from him, but didn't know he was sick. I can wait.

22. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

i dont know if he is sick either... i was just wondering if anyone knew him and could make sure he's not ill or the like!

23. conn.rod

conn.rod
    from atlanta

I just emailed killer,will keep you guys posted as to resonse

24. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Has anyone heard anything at all, I bought the Edelbrock intake from him.
    I hope he's O.k. or recovering.

25. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

I'm moving this one to the Questions and Suggestions forum since that is what it's become.

Trying to give the good ads a better shot...

26. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I've heard nothing...

27. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

unless he is in really bad shape, im gettin really annoyed at the lack of care on this issue by jason! i do really hope he is well, but sounds like he is married or has a girlfriend...have her get on her and let folks know the score!or a buddy, or something! im rootin for ya jason, but get off your butt;) and tell us something or give us our coin back!

28. Killer

Killer

thanks for the patience fellas. arm is on the heal but looks like the fixin caused more damage than it was worth....:mad:

Like I said way up there, give me an email if you'd like your $$ returned... otherwise I really appreciate your patience.

unless my arm falls off, I'm shipping this week.

[email protected]

Thanks
    Jason

29. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

see, you can type one handed!:p glad your alive! duct tape will keep the arm from comin clear off btw! they use it in nascar!:D

30. Killer

Killer

hahaha! you have no idea how long that took!

I better get off this puter and get to boxing some stuff up before someone sends Guido after ME!

J