Register now to get rid of these ads!

Driving across the USA, anyone want to give HAMBAndy some well wishes?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RacerRick, Jul 23, 2007.

1. oktr6r

oktr6r
    from Tulsa

I'm guessing you'll pass thru Tulsa early in the morning on Friday, the 17th? Looks like I'll be at work too. Chances are you'll pass within a few blocks of my house, and within 1/2 miles of whichever of the 3 locations our company has that I'm working from that day... If anything changes and you're thru here after 5 that day, or anytime on the weekend, I'd love the chance to meet up and wish him well.

2. litemupok

litemupok

Well that put a smile on my face...

3. You should absolutely take Flat-top Bob up on his offer. He's a great guy and his place is fantastic. One thing I have to warn you about though! - You will spend at least twice the amount of time there, as you plan to!! : )
    Been there, done that and even got the t-shirt!

Have a great trip!

Klaus

4. RacerRick

RacerRick

I think I just got shafted. My vacation has been cancelled at work...I am trying to figure something out.

Nothing like some incompetant asshole pencil pusher to screw up several monthes of work. Somehow I went from 22 days of vacation to 4.