Register now to get rid of these ads!

home on leave for 12 days anything going on in the STL

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by usmc50lx, Aug 7, 2007.

1. usmc50lx

usmc50lx
    from St.Louis

Well home on leave after all this training before going overseas anyone know of anything going on this weekend or anytime before the 18th?-thanks, Paul

2. Shock72

Shock72

couldnt tell ya about the STL, but wanted to say thanks for all you and the rest of the forces do for us and be safe overseas

3. 53dodgekustom

53dodgekustom

4. mortecai

mortecai

Paul
    I am a disabled Viet Nam Veteran. I want to thank you for your contribution to keep this country free. I may not agree with this war but I will support you guys in everything that you do. I Salute YOU. Gary

5. You should go hit up Show-Me's and if you are in Alton Fast Eddies for me. I can't wait to get back to the STL area for leave in October.

6. From an ex POW in Nam, thanks for your service and take care if you go in harms way. Rags

7. usmc50lx

usmc50lx
    from St.Louis

Damn that show at Pop's shows up the night I leave. My flight is on the 18th, so lets see this makes me missing the Social Distortion concert at Pops earlier this year and now this!Don't even get me started on missing the Drags either. Oh well what can you do and thanks for the kind words y'all.Yeah I probably wouldv'e drove the coupe over to the Ill side that night for that too I know for sure Friday I will be at chuck a burger for their cruise!Thanks guys,Paul

8. http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/lakerscarclub/

this will tell u about any cruz's & shows if u want to go to them.

&&& thanks for your service and be safe while overseas && if by chance u run into my son give him a bigg ass hug & tell him hello from the o'man...joe

9. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Heck I don't even know what's going on here in Charleston, WV but I do want to say THANKS for your service from a Army Vet and the Dad of a Marine SEMPER FI.... Be Safe

10. bobblehead

bobblehead

Dont worry, I got elbowed in the face for ya at the Social D concert.:cool: It was WAY too crowded, plus teenagers and 35-40 yr. olds do not mix very well. You should just get drunk with all the stlm guys. Sucks you leave the same night as Reverend Horton Heat. Hope ya have fun while home in wonderfull STL. Oh yeah, THANKS MAN!