Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey Fresno! Who's at the hamburger joint Friday nights?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Saubo Nasty, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Saubo Nasty

Saubo Nasty

So last Friday I had to go get some stuff and I roll buy this hamburger joint just north of Herndon on Blackstone. I saw all these sweet rides out front, but had to get to the store before they closed. All week I was trying to get my car good enough to roll up this Friday, but didn't get out of the driveway until 9PM and almost everyone was gone.

So who's there? Is this a club meet or just a bunch of locals hanging out?

2. Trucker Jr.

Trucker Jr.
    from Fresno

Sounds like Daily Delight, right by costco and home depot? And then theres Cal'son Blackstone and Barstow. The friday night local yokel hang outs.

3. Saubo Nasty

Saubo Nasty

Local yokels, huh?! Haha...

I just thought I'd poke around and see if some HAMBers showed up to those spots or if I should just keep wrenching on my car on Friday nights.

4. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

saubo, there is the kragen thing in hanford fridays, but i've never been able to pry myself out of the garage long enough to hang. finishing up install of the 6X2 on my bucket, (damn those things are expensive!) you going to any club fred shows coming up?

5. Muttley

Muttley

I heard the turnout was pretty good at Daily Delight the last two Friday's. I've sold both my old cars and dont have anything to take out there right now. Hopefully they can keep it going this time. The guy thats helping to organize it called last week to let me know about it and I made a few suggestions, mainly either get rid of the DJ or tell the idiot to turn the volume down to about 1/10 of what it usually is...........I heard that they took my advice.

6. wheelkid

wheelkid
    Alliance Vendor
    from Fresno, CA

It was still too loud.
    Jimmy

7. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

What is ABC Supply?

8. turdytoo

turdytoo

You missed it. back in the 60's we went to "Mars ". I've got a copy of their menu up in my shop. Just ask your folks about it and cruzin Belmont over to Blackstone, thru the Royal, up and down main, then back to Mars.

9. Saubo Nasty

Saubo Nasty

I hope to get out there next friday, if I am working on my interior. I'll be the only dude in a lowrider, so come say "hey".

Josh
    - No, I don't have any plans to make it to any Club Fred shows in the near future. The girlfriend isn't 21 yet, so makes it difficult.

WheelKid- You're out there? Sweet, I'll at least know a similar face and would like to see your ride. Thanks again for the lugs and caps.

10. Saubo Nasty

Saubo Nasty

Well, gonna miss another one. I'll be in Hanford helping swap out a tranny on a 56 Chevy and lowering it a bit. Trying to get some rides ready and reliable for Billetproof.

Josh
    - Maybe we will make it over to Kragen. Maybe not.