Register now to get rid of these ads!

The official build list for HAMBANDYS 30

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by movingviolation, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Katuna

Katuna
    from Clovis,Ca.

I agree. This needs to be documented on video as much for us as for Andy.

Rock on little bro and show the Devil your taillights!

2. DrDano

DrDano
    Alliance Vendor

Oh, and put me down for a starter solenoid and voltage regulator for that flatty too.

3. movingviolation

movingviolation

Video, ViDeO, vIdEo.......................................

Not to worry there will be video and it will be available for all to see.

Leon

4. Ragtop

Ragtop
    Member Emeritus

If you guys want to ship some of this stuff to Michigan, I'll pick it up and take it across the border. I'm in Windsor Ontario near Detroit and I'll get the stuff down the road towards the Maritimes if we can work out a HAMB relay.
    I have a Michigan address or I can pick it up in the Detroit area fom another HAMBER. Man you guys are the best!

5. MN Falcon

MN Falcon

I think the question has been asked but is the flatty a 59AB or a 8BA? This will make a difference for the dizzy, rebuild parts and the cam. Are you looking for a stock dizzy or something like an MSD? I don't have any extra motor parts right now, but you never know what I will dig up. Is there a way to donate money so that you can buy these parts new, maybe I can get a couple of people to chip in on an Isky 400JR?

6. movingviolation

movingviolation

[email protected]

Is the paypal account that Joe (JunkYardDog32) has set up for Andy

Thanks for taking the time to make this happen for Andy

Regards
    Leon

7. movingviolation

movingviolation

I will contact you tonite and see if we can relay some of the parts to Andy.

Leon

8. hotrodsnguns

hotrodsnguns
    from Fresno, CA

9. Crestliner

Crestliner

10. Maybe one of the fine artists on the H.A.M.B. could come up with a rendering of Andys vision. I'm sure that would help all involved. Hopefully a few will pop up on next Fridays art thread....or just post them right here.

11. Ragtop

Ragtop
    Member Emeritus

Any Canadian Hambers ready to set up a relay from Windsor to NFLD? I can get the stuff as far as Kitchener/ Cambridge area. Looks like we might have something ready to ship in the next few days. Need someone to volunteer for the next leg - Toronto - Cornwall etc.

12. Yeah, that'd be good. I haven't seen much on what Andy has planned. I'd love to see some renderings and hopefully Andy is able to check them out and provide feedback.

Thanks,
    Kurt

13. rodsnhawgs

rodsnhawgs
    from WV

I have a take-off pair of very low mileage P&J painted front shocks (off 34 dropped axle ford) - they're Hambandy's if they can be used. Also will drop a little $ in the Paypal account this evening.

14. movingviolation

movingviolation

That would be awsome

Thanks for helping build Andys dream

Regards
    Leon

15. Tore

Tore

bumpetibump

16. movingviolation

movingviolation

Andys car will be travelling to Newfoundland in the near future!

Thanks everyone

Leon

17. Deano

Deano

atch,
    The banner went out today. I sent it on UPS. Keep up the good work guys.

18. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

Sent the Wiring harnes out to NL yesterday. Now Andy's Dream will soon have it's heart.

19. Just got home on Monday and realized after reading my emails that the A was going east. I did not know that it was purchased for Andy. I have been getting the 41 ready to go away for the long weekend to Super-run in Brandon, Manitoba, leaving tomorrow morning. I will be back Tuesday and will take the A apart and put it on a pallet or whatever needs to be done to have it shipped. Juat let me know the shipping requirements. Pat.

20. T-Bone

T-Bone

I can't wait to see this thing come together!

21. Shane T.

Shane T.

Back to the top for HAMBANDY

22. movingviolation

movingviolation

I'll contact you

Leon

23. bulletnose

bulletnose

Chimed in after being a way a very long time and jumped right into helping. I don't have much that isn't already given but I do have a set of brand new unmolested plug wires that I'll be sending next week.

I just wanted to say that this is the day Andy goes in for his operation.
    If we all say a prayer and keep Andy in our thoughts today, God will do the rest.

Andy,
    May you be as strong in mind as you are in spirit. May the good Lord be with you, may he grant you the strength to beat this ill and lift you up to meet a new day.
    In Jesus' name we pray.

24. movingviolation

movingviolation

Andys operation is posponed til September...........well 3 of his operations. He has to be there AUg 24th for all the work ups and to get everything ready.

Your prayer however is a very welcome one for the Dunn family. They would like to express their thanks to all the members here who have thought of Andy and put a Smile on his face.

Leon

25. Shifty Shifterton

Shifty Shifterton

26. fitzee

fitzee

The rear spring perch can be used,We are using a 39 spring in the rear but this perch will work.As for the front spring,depends on how wide the axle is that is being sent to Andy.Leon do we know this info?

27. bulletnose

bulletnose

Leon,
    Going through my parts looking for the plug wires, wire caps, splicing tool, looms, etc and I came across a throttle pedal I no longer am going to use. It's a Lokar pedal, small pad, chrome, has an adjustable splined center pivot to get just the right throw, perfect for an 'A'.
    Is a throttle pedal still needed ? Also have an E brake, driveshaft hump, lever out of a '99 Infiniti, can this be use ?

28. movingviolation

movingviolation

Shifty and Bullet i would love to add those to the list.

You both have pm's

Thanks guys
    Leon

29. Ragtop

Ragtop
    Member Emeritus

MV, is there a way to send some cash without using Paypal? I got screwed around real good by them and won't use it anymore. You can pm me. The "Canadian Rodder" website is aware of this now too and they want to help out.

30. movingviolation

movingviolation

You have PM.

We have free shipping from Ontario to Newfoundland worked out through Midland Transport. But they do not go to MooseJaw, so the big issue now is getting it from Pats to there.

Regards
    Leon