Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shiner Bock for me? My Texas friends............

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by Tman, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Dirty2

Dirty2

Are you old enough to drink ?

2. Anderson

Anderson

Aren't you old enough to remember prohibition? :D

3. Well then Fidg, I have only been privy to 2 of Shiners brews. You can treat us to the Amber iffin you like? I will drag some Minnesota beer that way.

4. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

That is going to leave a bruise.:D

5. sentinelT

sentinelT

Why do I have a feeling Im not gonna remember that entire weekend?

6. Dirty2

Dirty2

But you will after seeing the pictures.:D

7. Contrary to popular belief, in past years we didnt really open a cold one til after the drags on Saturday..............

8. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

Yea, Thursday night and Friday night were just a figment of our imagination :rolleyes: and I don't even dring beer. The first year I went to the dargs, Tman and I went on an imaginary beer run thursday night....I drove because he was imagining a slight intoxication period.

Nice try Tman.:eek: :D Gene

9. McTullis

McTullis

Good thread. I went to the Spoetzel Brewery (where Shiner is made) on tuesday. Shiner is only an hour away and during the week while we were in college we'd head down for the tour and free beers then up to Lockhart for BBQ. Texas rules.

I suggest treating the yankees to the Kolsch. The perfect Shiner brew on a hot day.

10. LuckyBastardMiguel

LuckyBastardMiguel

All this talk about Shiner Bock made me go to my frig and pop one open. Thanks I needed a cold SHINER.

11. I was omly refferring to Saturday........................oh, and we dont drink on Sunday for some reason?

12. Spoon

Spoon

Amen. AAaaaand... Let's drink!

13. travis horton

travis horton

Anyone who wants to throw a little business toward a fellow HAMB member can stop into Horton's Liqour on East 4th street in Pittsburg, KS (a short 15 minute drive from Mo-Kan) and pick up truckloads of Shiner for $9.49 a 12 pack!
    FYI! -Travis

14. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

My buddy says he wants to try some lonestar if anyone has room in an El Camino or something like that for an extra case that would be great. :D

15. Anderson

Anderson

I'm going to pick up some Lonestar and a couple Shiner varieties tomorrow. I'll have a cooler full of texas beer for whoever wants one, but when it's gone it's gone!