Register now to get rid of these ads!

59 F-100 Help?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rancho, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Rancho

Rancho

Well here is the deal. I pulled the front sheet metal off my truck this weekend, and found a suprise. More rust! The bottom of the cowl where the floor meets to it and where the fender bolts on is almost completly gone on the drivers side and is really soft on the p. side. I have looked all over the net today trying to find someone who makes theses pieces and have found nothing. I have found the floor, step plate and kick plate, but no cowl parts. If anybody knows where i can find these, please let me know. Or if any body has a cab that is rotted everywhere else but there and could cut those off let me know. Maybe one of you guys has an extra cab that is better than mine you would be willing to sell. I dont have anyway of posting pics here on my computer at work and no internet at home to show what i am looking for, but if you might have the parts i need and want to talk, pm me your phone number and maybe i can describe it better over the phone. Thanks in advance for any help. Eric

2. sociallydistorted

sociallydistorted

check out LMCTRUCK.COM

Not sure if they have exactly those parts but that have a ton of good shit.

3. The Catholic

The Catholic
    from Akron Ohio

Unlike the 53-56 f-100's nobody makes any cowl panels for the 57-60s. Watch ebay, cabs come up for sale every so often. Be warned, even my "rust free" western cab has the front lower corner rusted, and its a give or take I see some wrecked bodies with great cowls, and great cabs with bad cowls. I'll shoot you an email if I come across any cabs. -The Catholic

4. This place http://www.bobsf100.com/ has a fair amount of used parts & may be able to provide what you need....probably have used cabs too, but the shipping might hurt. :) Worth a call to see what they have.

5. Rancho

Rancho

Thanks for the info guys. I will keep lookin hopefully figure something out.