Register now to get rid of these ads!

65 Rambler wagon anyone!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lobucrod, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

There's an ad in the local paper this am for a 65 rambler station wagon. Make offer. Anyone interested?

2. Big Dad

Big Dad

3. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Heres the ad if you want to call and feel him out on the price/condition. I'll be glad to go take some pics.
    1965 RAMBLER station wagon, very restorable. Call Dale at 806-785-8613, make offer. <adDetail.cfm?adid=69809717>

4. HemiRambler

HemiRambler

What the heck are you guys thinking!!! You can't be KOOL and drive a Rambler much less a RAMBLER WAGON!! Sheesh!!.....

.........Man I want one!!!!!

5. RetroJoe

RetroJoe

Rambler wagons ARE COOL!! If you can find a 59', 60', those rule! It's all about going against the grain......

6. chuckspeed

chuckspeed

I miss my rambler wagon...

'63 rambler 990 cross country, bucket seats, air, 327 4-bbl, posi. Fuel feed issue caused it to top out at 115 MPH.

was a neat car.

snif

7. farna

farna

What you mean Rambler wagons aren't cool? What about mine...

[​IMG]

It's got a 4.6L STRAIGHT SIX (1987 4.0L Jeep engine w/ 1974 AMC 258 crank and rods), Jag rear axle, T-bird rack and pinion, 79 AMC Spirit front disc brakes, 91 AMC/Renault Premier seats (front and rear) and console. The AW4 four speed auto (OD) has a manual controller I built -- no computer. I get kidded about the Rambler wagon, but most people think it's way cool -- even those doing the kidding! :D

It's the only four wheel disc brake all independent suspension Rambler wagon in the world, I can say that!!

8. I love my Rambler wagon and maybe someday I'll even get to drive it. Anybody wanna come to a motorswap party?

[​IMG]

9. RATFINKFOREVER

RATFINKFOREVER
    from Canada Eh

good luck finding parts for it

10. It's very cool.
    So cool in fact, that you ought to drive down to Lanier Speedway in GA on Sunday and show it off and let the rest of us drool over the mods.
    Then you can shop for some cool wheels to finish the look.

11. Phhtttt - Rambler parts are easy to find. Hell, they're even easier to find than the shift and period keys on the computer keyboard. ;)