Register now to get rid of these ads!

OT Rant......take care of your animals

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Roothawg, Apr 17, 2004.

1. delaware george

delaware george
    from camden, de

[ QUOTE ]
    What's the deal with all the MEN on this board having little dogs? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Real men have BIG DOGS!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]...i have too many hot rod parts,so they are the only size dogs i have room for [​IMG]

2. VIXXXEN

VIXXXEN
    from Tulsa, OK

Root, she is so cute, what are you calling her? Since the new owner is going to be in Dewey does this mean that I DO NOT get to babysit??? [​IMG]

I'm just glad that she is going to a good home, as much as we would love to have her we just have so much going on right now. I hope that I will at least get to meet her!

3. JamesG

JamesG

These are our JRT's, Scrappy and his little siter Daphne. Yea we're Scooby Doo fans.

Attached Files:

4. Roothawg

Roothawg

I really don't know Tracy......I'm sure Bill would let you if you ask real nice......

5. VIXXXEN

VIXXXEN
    from Tulsa, OK

So what kind of person is this Bill guy... Can he be trusted??? [​IMG] [​IMG]

I guess if he is going to travel all the way from New Mexico he has to be a pretty all right guy!

I'll have to do a little beggin... I'll talk to PAPA and see if we can bring our baby along...

I've got a little prize for her if her new folks don't mind!

6. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

<font color="green">What,

You all don't like H.A.R.T. (Hokey Ass Rat Terrier)

I stayed up all night and burst a vessel in my poor head coming up with that. [​IMG]

I imagine Mrs. MercuryBill will come up with something fitting.

Just a warning to The MercBill clan...

You will probably get a tough interview from MAMA, I wouldn't eat for at least twelve hours before the hand-off [​IMG] </font>

7. Another Big Dog-Ha.....This is DOC he's the last of my kids to still live at home...I had Dobermans but people shot them when I wasnt with them so this one works better. [​IMG]

8. mercury Bill

mercury Bill

Dusty, I cant wait to meet your wife really looking foreward to it, my wife is as well. As far as my credentials go I basicily live in a Zoo here is a list. I have 3 Blue healers these are outside dogs we have 2 cats(These will be for the hokey ass rat terrier to chase) Just kidding I like cats. The kids have 2 rats, a ferret and a turtle....See a zoo. Ok Dewey, Were leaving on Thursday after work, driving to Wellington then Friday I will follow Flat top to Dewey He's trailering a Divco ya know. This may cut into my going to paso, but ive been to paso and not Dewey, so its like one more notch on my belt if ya all know what I mean..

9. [ QUOTE ]
    What's the deal with all the MEN on this board having little dogs? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Real men have BIG DOGS!
    These are my three best friends(from left to right)Duke von Slayer(155 lbs unfortunately deceased last year)Kyd(my bride)and Muttley the Terrible Terrier(12 lbs.of testicles).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

10. kitkat

kitkat
    from so cal

That's Betty-dog, the 55lb pitbull lapdog. Got her from death row at the pound. Our 16 yo bichon poodle just died at New Years and we are looking for another little dog to keep this one company - a terrier might be just the ticket. Then it will be like the Looney toons with the big dog and the little dog.

Attached Files:

11. hankcash

hankcash

Man.. I have never seen a post with sooo many "bitches" on it as this one has!!!!!! [​IMG]

HC

12. ShortBus

ShortBus

Blue the puppy is a blue pit bull, he's a tank...

kitkat, I have a Betty too. Miss BettyBlue. 45lbs of pure love. got her from the pound at 8weeks old, she'll be 12 in June.
    [​IMG]
    shelly strazis photo

dawgs rule.

13. Roothawg

Roothawg

Thanks to all who offered to help with the relay and funds etc.

Looks like we may make the trip to Dewey ourselves (hopefully) to do the HART handoff. Thanks again...

Root

14. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

<font color="green"> Yeah!!!

The first official live cargo HAMB relay!!!

Or is it?</font>

15. badpat

badpat

just read this for the first time, and didn't read all the pages, so forgive me fer what i missed, but i will throw in cash to get her to a good home, or sophie and i are always lookin fer knew friends

Attached Files:

16. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I wish we had time to change the shirts. I would rename the show this year to the "Stray Dog 500"

Happy Trails,

Mick

17. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

18. Roothawg

Roothawg

We are trying hard to make it to Dewey. Mama Root wants to do the hand off!

19. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

<font color="green"> Mama ROOT and Mama Rash will probably be able to hand her off together.

I got a pm from MercBill saying that he may not be there til Saturday due to work conflicts.

That will give Mama RASH time to fall in love and cry a whole bunch when the swap takes place. </font>

20. Roothawg

Roothawg

I shoudl bring all my animals up there then.......that way no one gets left out.... [​IMG]

21. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

Shameless "Sparky the tree-climing stray Jack Russel" promotion...

Attached Files:

22. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

<font color="green">A quick update for those who care, well and those who don't really.

MercBill is picking The Hokey Ass RAt Terrier up on his way through OKC.

Then on to Dewey where th pup will be immersed in the wonderful world of sicko HAMBers and their sicker cars.

I'm sure you'll see them around.

Just look for a proud new family with a Rat Terrier in a t-shirt or bandana or whatever else MAMA RASH makes that poor thing wear.

See you all tomorrow and/or Saturday! </font>

23. kirk69er

kirk69er
    from wichita...

...call me a bad dog owner...
    .went to a tattoo convention a few years back n left my son w/ my little brother...
    .. came back and had a (tattoo), dog, (nazi) n the boy ta pick up...
    poor hound has been running the neighbor hood for near 13 years... that's 69er in dog years n we have no crime or riff raft runnin my hood...
    31st steet south side...his name is ernie..
    ..wienernational champion .. 1995..
    anderson engineering
    kk
    pictures and trophys ta prove it
    ...now he is nearly blind n can't hear
    but still a good hound...
    ...n he don't eat much

24. RocketDaemon

RocketDaemon
    from Sweden

i care so much for animals that i haven't eaten one for over 7½ years....

i used to have a dog i loved alot sadly she passed away due to cancer...

animals can give you so much love back if you treat them right, sure is nice to have a happy dog waiting and welcoming you home aswell as cats running around the house

25. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

[ QUOTE ]

animals can give you so much love back if you treat them right, sure is nice to have a happy dog waiting and welcoming you home aswell as cats running around the house

[/ QUOTE ]

Got that right [​IMG]

26. 53choptop

53choptop

"Casa de Rey" gaurdians.... from Southern States Rottweiller Rescue, they were dropped off at the pound, spend 2 months there and were about to be put to sleep, no one seemed to want them at the pound, when someone decided to call SSRR, . They came as a pair, but no one wanted the female at the rescue, we took em both in...

Romeo

Attached Files:

27. 53choptop

53choptop

Romeo's girlfriend ..

Juliet

Attached Files:

28. Roothawg

Roothawg

Just an update on the HART. Hokey Ass Rat Terrier.
    She will be handed off to MercBill and his wife Sat morning early. She should be in Dewey by noon or earlier.

More news at 11.

29. Samantha

Samantha

Psychodaemon...I couldn't agree more! [​IMG]

30. dixiedog

dixiedog

You know - I have avoided this post, because I just cant stand animal cruelty, but once I started reading - damn looks like we have more in common than just cars!! The one thing that gets me going is these idiots that fight dogs ours are pits and thanks to them they get prejudged.

The big one is my Pit Bull - Dixie Belle, she is the grand daughter of the Pit Bull in the movie Flash Dance, we found that out after my GF(now wife) got her for me after my mom passed away.

The smaller one is Alley - her orig owner was a friend of the our sons and he moved and couldn't take her with him, she is definite con artist and the hunter (she brings us moles all the time)

Both sleep with us and are so sweet -

Attached Files: