Register now to get rid of these ads!

what do YOU want to see reproduced??? as in...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sam F., Jul 20, 2007.

1. Scott K

Scott K

Since we are dreaming....

How 'bout new 50's hemi blocks...Chrysler, Dodge, and Desoto.

And, anything for a 57 Dodge...you Chevy and Ford pukes don't know how good you got it.

2. Moonglow2

Moonglow2

Reading through the above I see several that are repopped and my list may contain some that are as well.

1. 57 Plymouth hubcaps (in 14" and 15")
    2. 56 Chrysler taillights
    3. Kaiser bumper guards
    4. 56 98 Olds taillights
    5. 55 Lancer hubcaps
    6. 56 Buick hubcaps
    7. 55 and 56 Olds headlight rims
    8. 55 Olds grill bar
    9. 55 Chrysler rear bumper bar
    10. 53 Studebaker lower grill pans
    11. 57 DeSoto grille/bumper
    12. 57 Chrysler/DeSoto headlight rings
    13. 54 Packard taillights
    14. 53 Mercury rear fender teeth
    15. 58 Impala roof scoop
    16. 55 Pontiac sidetrim
    17. 55 Buick sidetrim
    18. Badger semi-oval aftermarket aircleaners for GM 3-deuce setups - high and low versions
    19. Hurst Wheels
    20. 59 Pontiac Bonneville taillights
    21. Honest Charlie no-name finned aluminum,valve covers
    22. 58 Buick brake backing plates
    23. 57 Mercury Turnpike Cruiser fender skirts
    24. 55 Lincoln taillights
    25. 56 Lincoln taillights
    26. 57 Studebaker Hawk tailfins

3. malibu283

malibu283

All of these and 30's and early 40's Chevrolet Truck sheet Metal. Cab corners, rocker panels and lower cowl portions

4. Gigantor

Gigantor

Thikstun (sp?) intakes... form+function=pure fucking art.

5. pass side stock taillite stanchion for 49-52 chev. sedan delivery
    i have had my delivery for almost 20 years ....seen hundeds of other deliverys and have seen only 2 ...one i now own.. after a 4 year chase with the previous owner... the other i tried to get but would have had to buy the whole car ... $2500 to get it.. a real rusty crushed roof pos..

6. What i don't understand,is why you feel a need to be so sarcastic.I asked a valid question,because i wanted an answer about the current status of Wayne Mfg,since Dan Warner (here on the hamb)recently replied that they were producing parts.But the fact that i wanted an independent answer,obviously in some way offended you.I wasn't promoting them,i was asking for information to clarify a question.I guess i'll do a further search on the topic,since you don't feel compelled to elaborate on the subject,and seem to think everyone should know everything already.

7. El-Cid

El-Cid

I'd like a quality new rear window for my '63 1/2 Galaxie 500 XL fastback and pretty much anything (a repop grill in particular) for a '37 Dodge coupe.

8. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

High quality OEM style rockers for 59 - 60 Chevys, and the trim pieces for the front edge of 55 - 58 Cameo truck rear fenders.

9. Stovebolt

Stovebolt

May I suggest a little lightening up here :)

No sarcasm intended here, it was probably said tongue in cheek.

Other bulletin boards I've seen it written, that the company went belly-up and took a number of people's deposits, and in some cases full payment for undelivered goods. I've heard of some-one loosing $7,000 in the process!! Re-assurance was given that the goods would be delivered, but nothing eventuated. It has been said that Debts were incurred, and never settled. One of the people who helped develop the product was very reluctant to speak to me about the experience, as he only just managed to get his equipment out of the deal. He's very sore about the experience. There are something like 40 heads at the foundry, but will not be released until full payment has been received - Where did I hear that? - right here on the HAMB, where a first poster who is involved in the foundry has made his/her one and only post.

I don't think Dan Warner would be advertising the company at this point in time - re-read his comment in this light.

So i'll say it again - look at the web site knowing that this WAS great equipment, and when the site was developed, the stuff WAS for sale, as to its future, well lets just say - the longer it lingers, then longer the odds of it getting back up and going.

Enuff Sed

10. k-member

k-member

That would be cool.

11. Thank you for the good info,it's much appreciated.:D That company seems to have had ups and downs since they started,too bad since the product was good.

12. Most of all,a "new"body for our most courageous member,"HAMBANDY"!

13. nexxussian

nexxussian

Amen to that!!!

14. Dan Warner

Dan Warner
    from so cal

OK, I'll try again.

I am really glad that I looked at the HAMB tonight.

I was going to post a "I wish we had a Wayne 12 Port". We all know the recent history of the "new" Wayne Manufacturing" company.

When I was approached a few years back about a "new" Wayne 12 Port deal I was happy to be a part. My father and mother had aleady passed on, my sister doesn't care. I gave permission to the "new " owners to use branding, logos, etc., there were no payments of any sort to my family.

I am truely sorry that this part of our history has been tarnished by conditions out of my control.

Thank you,
    DW

15. '57 Ford fenders

16. Stovebolt

Stovebolt

I feel for you Dan, as many who appreciate Hot Rod history know how badly this re-incarnation of your family's company (and history) "needed" to succeed. As the new company has the rights to all that history, it's almost as good as "lost" now as far as getting the heads up again.

17. nexxussian

nexxussian

If the head castings are at 'The Foundary" which one and how much are they owed?

18. 81ttopcoupe

81ttopcoupe
    from Cedar Park

39 Ford Wide 5 wheels and brake drums. And how about a set of brake shoes and wheel/master cylinders at a reasonable price.
    Windshield frames for our old Ford, Dodge and Plymouth pickups would also be nice.
    And how about a nice 38 Ford pickup grill shell so the "rat rodders" will buy them and maybe I could find a nice original for a reasonable price.

19. Dick Dake

Dick Dake

337 lincoln flathead parts

20. Rod Ari

Rod Ari
    from Finland

A2 Cheker body panels and shop manual ect. Maybe to find NOS staff or better ones I got would make more sense- I think many rodders don´t collect parts to that kind of car. Actually it´s not the first one on my list either but it will be.

21. Spooky

Spooky

Personally, I'd love to see a '50-'51 Ford Crestliner steering wheel repo'ed.
    White or available in amber or a clear red.
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

22. Eagletucky

Eagletucky

5 on 5 spider caps

23. bulletproof1

bulletproof1
    from tulsa okla

53 ford car grille, 40 willys steel body/fenders.not they they didnt make enough camaros&mustangs...

24. Spoon

Spoon

Buick nailhead dual quad intakes that flow like the originals.
    Switch pitch 400 trans.
    Early '60s Chevy truck windshields for under 500 bucks.
    Flathead 6 speed parts.

25. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Early '50s Chevy Butterfly steering wheels, in the 16 inch size.

26. Dan,sorry i misread your reply to that recent post,too bad you couldn't get back the rights and tooling,to revive such a fine product line and part of traditional hot rod history.

27. zgears

zgears

stock early flathead block.

28. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

Buick drums

Early dodge 16 " wheels (the smooth ones)

Divcos

Bones

Cast Hemi intakes, badass ones

A six duece intake for 289. I want one.

29. 72sst

72sst

Nothing...................the chase is 1/2 the fun.