Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from North Carolina, big Raleigh.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by trick, Jul 19, 2007.

1. trick

trick
    from raleigh

Hello all
    New to the forum, came over from the jockey journal been an old car fan since I was a kid. Now, I like old rides but they have to look like old rides, for me, can't have anything to nice. That mint 28 chevy won't do it for me, you chop it, channel, and drag the ground paint it outside in front of the garage filled with other old crap i.e the next project; now thats what I'm talking about. Currently I have in my possessing are you ready for this, A farm fresh 1937 chevy 1/2 ton truck unmolested, original paint running with a blue flame 6, still has the wwII farm "T" sticker on the windshield. The engine is from 1939 rebuilt, 6 volt system, not sure what to do with the truck yet, was thinking on leaving as is spray it down with stop rust "stuff" and drive it any suggestions would be appreciated. Cool to meet you all.

Just added picture of my 37 she's solid, FYI got a ton of parts with truck i.e.
    grill, trannys, generators, buckets, flywheels, pressure plates new old stock stuff let me know if you need something couple of motors as well another rebuilt 39 and a 37 hard to find stuff.

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to the board, I just joined a few days ago myself. I'm also from NC up around High Point/Greensboro area. Sounds like you have one heck of a nice project man. I just got a 54 2 door chevy that I am going to turn into a full custom. Anyways, welcome~Mojo

3. rollinlow&Slow

rollinlow&Slow

Nice to see some more people from NC. I am from around the greensboro area myself but I don't have a project at the moment, I am looking at a 63 belair 4 door that I wiil get soon.

4. Welcome! The 37' sounds cool as shit, but don't let any of the purist keep you from cutting it up and making it what you want. Hope to run into you next year at the Heavy Rebel Weekender.