Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thieves, dirty thieves.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny Black, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Johnny Black

Johnny Black

I walked over the hill and uncovered my truck today and someone has done the civic duty of taking my passenger door. Maybe they will fix it up and bring it back but somehow I doubt it.:mad:

2. BinderRod

BinderRod

That's a bunch of crap!

3. truckedup 28

truckedup 28

what year and door see if i can find one. that sucks

4. 8flat

8flat

This won't help your situation, but should make you laugh:

My uncle lived in Chicago back in the late '70s. CB radios were the rage. His was stolen out of his truck several times, the thieves would just break in, grab the CB and rip it away from the dash. On the last one he bought, he soldered fish hooks to the back side of the CB. The next thief left a blood trail half way down the block....

5. Johnny Black

Johnny Black

Its a late 47 chevy truck (AD). Passenger door. Let me know if you find something.

6. Johnny Black

Johnny Black

haha Yeah, that made me laugh. Thanks.:)

7. El-Cid

El-Cid

Along the same vein, I had a friend who's uncle kept getting things stolen from his house while he was gone. He lived in the boondocks and even dogs couldn't protect his stuff. He finally got fed up with it and rigged up some of his stuff with dynamite (a vacuum cleaner stands out in my mind). Somebody got pretty fucked up when one of his rigged vacuums went off and he got in some pretty big trouble (great world huh?), but nobody messed with him or his stuff after that.

8. Shifty Shifterton

Shifty Shifterton

Here's another that might make ya laugh.

A riding buddy hears his dirt bike (79 CR250 elsinore) fire up at 2am. Gone before his shoes are on. Calls the cops. They call back 1 minute later and say come get it, it's laying in the road 2 blocks away.

My buddy uprights it, removes a "square inch" chunk of the thief's scalp and hair from the downside of the bike, and rides it home none the worse for wear. LOL. That had to hurt.

9. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

Several years ago here in Oklahoma during the winter we had some terrible ice storms that would knock power out in the more rural areas for up to 7-10 days at a stretch. Anyway, generators were at a premium as they were the only source - for many - to get heat into their homes.

Anyway, there were several lawn mowers stolen at this time as well. Seems the thieves would fire up the lawn mowers, roll them up next to where the gennies were being used, disconnect and shut down the gennie, and then carry it away with the lawnmower making it sound like the generator was still running!

Thieves suck.

10. sorry to hear that about your door. i had my 54' chevy sedan delivery "REAR DOOR" rare as hell stolen from my storage and was lucky enough to find one here on the hamb. all my AD doors are junk,rusted bad or i would send you one. hambers help this dude out!