Register now to get rid of these ads!

Columbus GG Roll Call & Meet & Greet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Vance, Jul 4, 2007.

1. booboo

booboo
    1. oHIo

its me i probobly wrong, i think i was noon ......

2. You don't have to twist our arms to get us to go eat BBQ. :cool:

3. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

Last year I thought the time was noon.

Denice usually has a banner of some kind draped across the windshield of the big olds. I'll have my HAMB banner there so be sure to sign it if you haven't yet. I'm trying to get more signatures then BadBob!

Vance

4. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

I think I'm going to go down on Friday AM and leave Saturday after the HAMB meet. Not sure what I will drive yet. Not really even sure if I even want to go and bake on the nice hot Columbus blacktop. It would be worth it though to see my HAMB buds!

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Denise won't be there this year. She is in the process of getting a TOP on and WINDOWS in Big Olds and it must be done this month or I'm fucked.:eek: ScaryLarry told me that my skirt will blow up on the Slat Flats if I don't have these things on my car.:rolleyes:

Meet & Greet in Columbus has always been at noon at the FRONT of the registration building....NOT the side where you walk in to register for the event. The FRONT of the building has steps and a large expanse of grass for parking so feel free to drive your car over for the other HAMB folks to check out. There are nice bathrooms just inside the building as well.

BooBoo has always had the banner for Columbus, looks like Vance will have one this year too. Spot shouldn't be hard to find. You guys have fun. I'll be thinking about you all as I slave away in the garage doing shit I should have done YEARS ago.:rolleyes:

6. rustrodder

rustrodder
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'll be selling old junk at the swap meet all weekend. I'll have a small HAMB sign up-stop in and sit. Also on the bbq-better skip the City BBQ on Cleveland Ave. -it's on secret probation by the health dept. All the other City BBQs are fine tho. Also the Smokey Bones on the far east side is decent-(for a chain place) on St. Rt. 256 just north of 70. Also a Smokey Bones on 161 east of 71-have not been to that one. alex

7. toad32

toad32

I'll be doing it again this year. Stop by the House of Kolor booth and say Hello. I will be out and about some during the day taking it all in.

Carter

8. hotrawd

hotrawd
    from lima,ohio

I'll be there Fri. & Sat. Hope to meet some of you guys.

9. WhoDoYouFink

WhoDoYouFink

My wife and I are planning on being there. Was hoping to be in the ranchero, but that is still up in the air as the motor isn't back from the machine shop yet.

10. booboo

booboo
    1. oHIo

10 day forcast ,even though it could change, is looking good fri sat mid 70's and clear . yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Flathead Youngin'

Flathead Youngin'

i know i can't come saturday.....is there much going on on fridays? i know some shows i show up on on fridays and it's pretty thin

12. 270283

Friday is as packed as Saturday.

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

and has always been more enjoyable then Saturday. Alittle less spectators jamming the roads up. You can actually cruz around the fairgrounds abit without running anyone over.:D

14. That's cool about your car, but we'll miss your cookies... err, I mean we'll miss you there. ;):D

15. cruisinkruty

cruisinkruty

I have never missed one yet! However this is the year due to cashflow problems I goota let it go :mad: Maybe next year...However I am already paid in advance for the Blue Suede Cruise weekend at "Norwalk Raceway" Summit motorsports park. So I will be attending that one.:D

16. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

What weekend is Blue Suede this year? We always have a good time up there despite the Elvi and old orca betties.

17. LOWLIDX50

LOWLIDX50

I am heading out from Missouri to Canton/East Sparta on friday 2:00 am. Then driving back to columbus on saturday.I hope to meet some of you there.
    Lowlidx50

18. GMC BUBBA

GMC BUBBA
    Member Emeritus

The campgrounds are on site at the event. I stayed there last year and could walk to the swap meet if i wanted to.
    Lets do the ribs and a few beers one night ( or hell maybe all nights??:) )
    I will bring some moonpies for late night desert??:D

19. GMC BUBBA

GMC BUBBA
    Member Emeritus

Can we sign it at each event ?

20. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

I think I'd rather keep it to one signature per HAMBer thus saving room for all who do get to sign it. I should make a banner per event, like oldsignbob does only white so it can be signed. Those could be auctioned off to benefit the HAMB...

Vance

21. fms427

fms427

We'll be there, but with a non-HAMB approved ride !! (Yes,I go both ways ..............!!)

22. boozoo

boozoo

I'm talking to my better half about going.... if she can get a day off, we'll be there. For that matter, I might oughtta ask if I can get the day off, too. heh

23. Never ask. Just inform them you're taking the day off. ;):D

24. butch27

butch27

I'll be there with my brother's '32 Plymouth coupe (Burgundy).

25. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

I just found out that my nephew from L'ville is in Columbus for business and will be there through next Sunday. If he can get time off Saturday, he'll be with me. That might also be what it takes to talk my wife into going.

Vance

26. joeybsyc

joeybsyc
    from PA

I'm headed out thursday... this will be the longest trip yet for my Deuce roadster. Hope to meet some of you guys there, I'll be headed out with a group of 3 other buddies, if you see me, say hey! -JB

Attached Files:

27. UPSrodder

UPSrodder

Denise, sorry to hear you won't be there. Missed you and rest of the crew at Cinematic with brake issues. Will be coming down with some of the boys from our club on Friday AM. Be there through Sunday. Looking forward to see everyone old and new. Hope the top and window project goes smooth for ya. Just won't be the same big olds with all them modern updates :). See ya soon Dennis

28. rodsnhawgs

rodsnhawgs
    from WV

I'll be there Fri-Sun in the big yellow 55 Caddy. Sorry to have missed the Cinematic ('cause it was just a short hop from home) but I was on the Harley in Utah... or was it Arizona...

29. Little_E

Little_E

I'll be rollin up with ChromedRat again this year. The edsel is actually on the road, but since I bought a new house I can't afford the $$$ to register it for the event this year. Sorry I missed everyone at the Cinematic, so I have to be sure to get to GG.

30. bellyjello

bellyjello

I'm heading up early Saturday, with the 55 poncho to try to sale. You can all see it in person. It's bee listed in the forum a few times. :) I'm staying at the Super Eight, Granville Dublin.... Thats if the room arrangement works out