Register now to get rid of these ads!

Emergency: 32 Roadster Stolen In Redondo Beach

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris Casny, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

$5000 Reward

THUNDERROD's 32 Ford Roadster was STOLEN, on 06/28/2007, out of his garage in Redondo beach at around 2 pm.
    Keep your eyes open, this shit happens way to often lately and I'm sick of it.

I received this pm from Marco (Thunderrod)
    PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD MY CAR WAS DRIVEN OUT OF THE GARAGE TODAY 06.28.07 ABOUT 2 PM CHECK MY PICTURES
    ITS A BLACK 32 ROADSTER WITH SMALL BLOCK CHEVY 6 CARBS AND SIDE PIPES...LOUD....LICENSE PLATE IS A WHITE CALI 5XKF354
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Killer ride...hope it turns up unmarked soon. Good luck....

As a side note, find the scumbag who taxed it and beat em silly with a blunt instrument....just be discreet about it !! lol

Good luck getting it back man !!

Rat

3. THUNDERROD

THUNDERROD

Thank You For Keeping It Sticky At Least For A While !
    I Try Anything I Can...flyers And Friends And Try Even To Run A Add In The Newspapers....its Insured....but Its Not Replaceable !
    I Would Be Lost Without The H.a.m.b And Networking On Myspace Thank You All !

It Went North On Pacific Coast Highway Thursday Afternoon....any Spotting Can Help Maybe I Can Track Some Kin Of Direction.

Marco

4. HHRdave

HHRdave
    BANNED
    from So Cal

You better head right down to the Long Beach shipping container yards!!! That car could be on its way to South America. I knew a guy that worked for the Feds-- and he would find 2-3 cars in a container all the time.

5. 60'coupe

60'coupe

I went driving around the Long Beach and Wilmington harbor area last night for 2 hrs for Marco and there are ten's of thousands of containers down there... I was just hoping some asshole was driving it and showing it off to his friends, you know the Hotrod that he ripped off, The car is very LOUD !! I called a buddy that's LAPD and he had me go to the Harbor sub station and ask them to post it to the units on the street last nite with a discription ! I know Marco and he's a really nice guy and I feel really bad for him, this car is very important to him !
    Rob

6. Retrorod

Retrorod

I'll make sure the word is out here in Ventura County, I have some law inforcement friends I just alerted.

7. THUNDERROD

THUNDERROD

just received a call that it was most likely seen around 3:30 on the transition from 105 to 605 N !
    Ill inform the Redondo cops !

Thanks for helping

any info just call anytime 323 363 1911

8. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

So, the car went north, not Long Beach.

9. tikidiablo

tikidiablo
    from so cal

Oh man, this sucks! I 'll keep an eye out for these low lifes. Sorry to hear this.

D

10. 60'coupe

60'coupe

Yeah Dreadman, At first, Marco told me the car was seen going south so that's why I headed to the Harbor !
    Rob

11. THUNDERROD

THUNDERROD

Well its Difficult to say i have been told first south then north...i was at work and did not see it...otherwise i would have run my lungs out to the next red light and kill the guy !

but it only takes 3 corners to be south again....any help,hepls
    thanks !

12. TRAVEZ

TRAVEZ

man that sucks! what is it with all the cars getting stolen lately? the thing i don't understand is...well i guess you part it out. it's not like your going to drive that thing around and not get noticed. i hope you get it back man.

_T

13. Dandingo

Dandingo

Damn man, this is fucking ridiculous. There's no fucking respect for property anymore and it pisses me off. Where are you in Redondo? I'm in South Redondo. Lemme know if there's anything you need, man...

14. THUNDERROD

THUNDERROD

South Redondo...thanks Flyers will go out today at Rubys and tomorow at Coffeeine Cruise....hopefully the car get toooo hot and gets left at a street somewhere.

15. John Denich

John Denich

If you fax me a copy of the flyer I will pass them out in Orange county over the weekend or email it to me....I work in the wheel industry I will fax the flyer to every wheel shop in California....

Fax number is 310-329-3159
    or email at [email protected]

John

16. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

A flyer would be good, put one on the HAMB, Marco, so we can download it, print/fax it or e-mail it, to all the Hot Rod shops around.

17. I'll keep an eye out for it up here....

18. THUNDERROD

THUNDERROD

Unfortunatly Im Super Busy At Work But I Will Do The Flyer Today And Try To Post It...not Quite Sure How But I Try !

I Was Able To Speak To A Witness(the One That Called 911 Right Away Because She Knows I Would Not Hand Over The Keys Before I Completly Pass Out)

The Driver Was A Hispanic In His Late 20is Early 30is Fully Shaven Head And A Mustache He Was Follow Right Away By A Mid 90is Red 4 Door Toyota Celica (the Red Coulor Was Flat Because Of Its Age)

19. Good luck guys,hope you get that beauty back.Its gutting,I,ve become a nervous wreck with stuff i.ve had stolen.Why?

20. Reverend_Grimm13

Reverend_Grimm13
    BANNED
    from Yucaipa

So,I don't think the red car was a Celica..Toyota didn't make any 4 door Celica's on the 90's,because Celica was thier Sports car,the baby sister to the Supra..A Corolla i could see,especially being a four door..Or it could have been a Camry..

21. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Fucking dirtbag fucks, why? Drugs I suppose, this sucks.

22. Shoeboxdriver50

Shoeboxdriver50
    from Orange, CA

Printing pics you have posted, I'll spread the word in Huntington Beach at Donut Derelicts first thing in the morning... I'm saying a prayer for you man.

23. PRIMERDAVE

PRIMERDAVE

I'll keep an eye out and post a pic at the local hang out for u ....good luck on this.....

24. THUNDERROD

THUNDERROD

Thank You All !!!
    I Keep All Updated As Soon As I Hear Anything !

25. knotheads

knotheads

that 105 to 605 interchange leeds to everywhere but i am betting its somewhere up in the san gabriel area.i know how violated the feeling is to have a car stolen. i hope you find it all intact .

26. Is that a glass body?Not that it matters I was just thinking of identification up close if somebody spots it and gets to really look it over....its great lookin I will say!Hope ends well for ya Thunder.....

27. 52 HenryJ

52 HenryJ

Going to Americruise will look there for ya and good luck man this really sucks!!!

28. THUNDERROD

THUNDERROD

have no clue how to post flyer in word format and pic so it gets accepted here...but here the text :

STOLEN 1932 FORD ROADSTER HOT ROD !!!

STOLEN AND DRIVEN AWAY NORTH FROM
    REDONDO BEACH SOUTH PCH GOING NORTH
    ON JUNE 28TH 2007 APPROX 2PM BY A BALD HISPANIC MAN LATE 20's, EARLY 30's WITH MUSTACHE.

FOLOWED BY RED (FLAT WORNPAINT)
    4DR TOYOTA OLDER 90IS MODEL.

License Plate: 5XKF354

Rod Bods Steel Body
    Shiny Black with Black
    Red Interior
    32 Boxed Frame
    56 Chevy Rear Axle
    Small block Chevy
    Offenhauser Intake and Offenhauser finned Vlv Covers
    6 2GC's Carbs with finned So Cal speed shop Stacks
    Pontiac Taillights
    T400 Tranny
    Open Lakster style Pipes
    "Thunderrod" test script on trunk and dash (holes drilled for Installation)
    SoCal Speed shop front Brakes and same covers over rear Brakes

IF YOU SEE IT PLEASE CALL THE POLICE !

IF YOU SAW IT PLEASE CONTACT MARCO 24/7 AT 323 363 1911

Thank you for reading this.... Please Repost !

29. Burny

Burny

Hey MAn, sorry to hear about this...Here's a flyer for ya...I will Email you a higher res version to Email to people...

I hope we catch the bastards!

Attached Files:

30. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

dam I shure hope you find your car. I will keep a look out in texas.
    I could not imagine what you are going thrue right now?
    dam.