Register now to get rid of these ads!

ASPHALT INVITATIONAL 2007 is coming...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Jun 12, 2007.

1. brainfrz

brainfrz

Dave,

I can lower the back end so that it grinds on driveways but the front end swings in the wind. Bags are the best option but thats going to be a little way out. We'll see what I can get to in a month.

Thanks Jay for the invite.

Jon

2. johnnykck

johnnykck

Sent my registration to you on Saturday, see ya at the show! I can't wait, it's always one of the best ones of the year!!

Jay, thanx for sending me an invitation!

3. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

Just got my invite yesterday! Cant wait for the show!

4. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

what ya been busy doin bailin hay?

5. Brad B

Brad B
    from Nor Cal

Jay,
    i will be there i think handing out raffle tickets for the strangers show. Please register me. i will have the 59 caddy or the 41 chevy.
    Talk to ya soon

Brad

6. Oh this is killing me, I have yet to make this show and Jay even invited me & my old heap to the first one! We just lost a guy here at work and of course his shifts fall on my days off so I'm going to get stuck covering his shifts til who knows when :(. So sorry Jay looks like yet again I'm going to miss your show grrrrr, hell looks like I'm going to have to fight to make it to the Strangers BBQ and as I just joined the club I think that willnot go down to well..... Someone (Dave?) take lots of pics for me, please!

7. Jeez Ted,

call in dead!

Come up Saturday night & stay here with us & you & Eva can come to the Strangers Show Sunday.

8. Thanks Dave, I am in the Strangers now so need to be there to help out with the show but, ummm keeping the grid up and running is a bit more critical so I need to see what the boss has to say. We don't get to call in dead, trust me I've tried !

9. Cool, we will be there early Sunday as we have a booth there this year again. So if you guys wanna crash here sat night, its gotta be better than driving up at the butt crack of dawn....

More than welcome to the spare bedroom!!

10. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

those of you that havnt signed the hamb banner come by the gambino booth and sign it if youve signed it come by and say hi or better yet BUY somethin lol

see yas there

11. I sent mine in today... can't wait!

Sam.

12. Deadender60

Deadender60

i'll be there again..... haven't missed one yet... great show!

-Juan

13. rustypipes

rustypipes
    from san jose

14. johnnykck

johnnykck

Got my registration in the mail today, I'm #006, see ya at the show!!

15. HotRodHon

HotRodHon

I must be getting slow in my old age.
    I'm number 29

Craig :cool:

16. gonzo32

gonzo32

ha ha hahn im # 14 but I love you anyway

Bill G.

17. Trucker Jr.

Trucker Jr.
    from Fresno

That is cool! I just heard live wire was going to be there!?!

18. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

So awesome to see all the pre-registrations coming in over the past few weeks! We've got some killer cars coming from up and down the West Coast, including some fresh "barn finds" and a few newly built rides that are debuting at our show... Should be plenty of eye candy this year!

See you all at the show...

jay

[​IMG]

19. jim jons

jim jons

see ya there dont be late customs #1

20. Got my entry back, see you all there.
    Great show and always a great time.

21. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

I'm gonna be in San Fran that week.......so I'm in!

22. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Update: As of yesterday, we are OUT of invites, and we only take the first 150 of them back, so if you've got one laying around, mail it in ASAP. If you asked for one in the past few days, your is on the way...
    Looking forward to meeting some of you out of town/ out of state HAMB'rs too!

10 days to go!

jay

23. I'll be there(car-less as usual:( )to document the event for the H.A.M.B'rs who cant make it.If you are in the area,dont miss this awesome show.Maybe this time i'll run into a few of you guys in between pics........

24. I reckon your invisible....or move real fast!!

25. I'm too fat to be invisable or fast...look for this guy...

Attached Files:

26. Hmmmm...tatt's & a shaved head at a car show...that'll narrow it down!! ;)

I'll be the English guy with the camera!

27. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

jay- continuing my tradition as the master of procrastination, i just mailed my invite/payment this morning--- priority mail though, so you guys should have tomorrow. hope you guys still have a spot. thanks.

-scott noteboom

28. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

We'll slide you in there, I'm sure. I think we'll hit our 150 by early next week though...

29. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

Jay, first time out to the show.....I see it's from noon till 4.....is there anything else related to the show that happens on Friday night or Saturday, like a band or swap meet or anything? I'm coming in from Austin and just wondering what else to plan for. If I don't plan anything, the wife will plan something....which could go either way :) Super excited man.....

30. We got there last year round 11am....it was already jammed....

Harbor Freight Tools is literally 5 mins from the show venue if you need a diversion!