Register now to get rid of these ads!

Happy Father's Day!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by timbo, Jun 17, 2007.

1. timbo

timbo
    from PA

I'd like to wish a "Happy Father's Day" to all those here on the HAMB. Remember, any male can be a father, but it takes a very special man to be a "dad".......

2. diggers4life

diggers4life

I'm a lucky guy today. My wife and two boys (2 1/2yrs and 8 months old) got me a subscription to The Rodders Journal for fathers day. I'm pretty excited about it. :D

3. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

I got a new tool box!
    Happy fathers day to all the Big Daddys out there!

4. flatoz

flatoz

but fathers day is in september?

5. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Happy Fathers Day right back at ya:)

It's truely a blessing to have kids and a privilege as well!

I learned this awhile back from my pastor...
    "It's easier to build up a boy, than to repair a man"

Have a great time with your kid(s) today and enjoy them fellas, they grow up fast.

[​IMG]

6. Stovebolt

Stovebolt

Here's a (phone camera) pic of my youngest from about 18 months ago. Geez they grow up quick.

She stopped me going to the 2001 L.A.R.S, The antique Nats, and El Mo, but no hot rod or hot rod holiday could replace ya kids - ever.

Happy Father's Day guys - you deserve it.:)

Attached Files:

7. I got the love of a great family to keep me happy and you can't ask for more than that. Rags

8. chevnut

chevnut
    from Corona, Ca

Happy Father's Day back at you and all the Dad's here.

9. Old Bowtie

Old Bowtie
    from South,TX

I agree with all of you, it's great to be a dad and after being one for 29 years I"m still learning. Every day I see myself in our two boys and I'm proud of that. To all of the dads out there have a great day!

10. HAPPY fathers day to you guys as well. I have 2 wonderful kids. My gearhead daughter is 7 now, and my son, who is pretty much a really young gearhead is 16 months old. They both love anything loud and fast, but most of all old cars. Neither of them can get enough when we goto my friends slavage yards. WE went just the other day and Miranda my daughter kept tellingme how I was the greatest dad for bringing her out. Last night at 10pm her and my nephew(who wasspending the night here) wanted to go fishing so we loaded up and went, didn't catch anything but ahd a great time. Kids are awesome, I kinda want another one, but I already got fixed so no more for me.. Happy Fathers Day Everyone.

Hey Old Bowtie, I am over in Corpus, drop me a line sometime, we ahve few guys close by in ingleside, rockport and here in CC...

Will

11. Big Tony

Big Tony

Best fathers day gift i can get was today when my 2 girls hugged me and said we could go work on the old car together in the garage.

12. long island vic

long island vic

my son, 14, made me a farthers day card, showing off his skills, its better then any store bought out there,,its getting framed

13. adman

adman

I can't ask for two better kids. They love to polish all the shiny bits.

14. sledish

sledish

My pride and Joy ! This is what its all about Dads! Have a great day!

Attached Files:

15. k-member

k-member

I would like extened a happy fathers day to all the fathers and to Old Beet, the best dad a guy have, he is my Father, mentor, teacher and my best friend! Happy Fathers dad!

16. steelpickn

steelpickn

My First Fathers day! Wow what a treat My first So-Cal Speed Shop open house as well. Happy fathers day to all!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014