Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tulsa Buried Car Already Opened

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by steelratrod47, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlamCouver

SlamCouver
    from Brazil, IL

so why did boyd introduce his crew? is it because they worked so hard on that project and they deserved recognition? " and stuff, and like there was this stuff" what a well spoken asshole.
    maybe the winner will end up selling to a hamber and we can watch a progress post.

2. asher

asher

I stole the pics from that Yahoo link that roadkillontheweb posted. That was the biggest size I could get from there.

sorry

3. eric

eric

WTF?? why don't they wash that bad boy up and try to see the TRUE remains of the car. hell that bumper looks like it polishes well. their may be lots of body rot but i bet with a proper cleaning of the interior and exterior it might look MUCH more presentable.

4. asher

asher

They should have washed it before presenting it. Its fucking lame they want to leave it. I think the woman said they want to leave it how it was laid in there. Wouldn't that mean restoring it. dumb asses. I hate seeing stupid people make stupid comments like that.

sorry for the anger. I guess seeing boyd in the video got me mad. he strolled around like him and his team did everything.

5. 66gmc

66gmc

Hahaha what a joke i like how only boyds wife claps when he introduces his "crew"
    this reminds me of a story my drivers ed teacher told me. They lived on a farm and his dad had an all original model T in perfect condition. People kept asking his dad if it was for sale so finally his dad just had enough so he dug a hole somewhere on the farm and drove it in and buried it. My drivers ed teacher says he still doesnt know where abouts it was buried.

6. sixpac

sixpac
    from Courtenay

They are morons why the hell dont they clean her up film the whole process up close and get all the details. And like the man said Boyd screw off. I hope they make a good DVD of the whole thing and do it right. John

7. jpmopar

jpmopar
    from Virginia

You don't know half as much as you think you do.............................shitter.

8. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

I don't get the connection to Mr. Cottencrotch. Why didn't they get the CEO of Pylmouth or somebody? Hell, I'll bet Al Gore will claim it was his idea. Anyway, why Mr. Cottencrotch, shitty hair cut, flower shirt, stage fright, micro phone shallowing dude?

9. Well, I'm glad this happened in my lifetime- I really enjoyed following along seeing this story unfold. Too bad the sled is in sad shape. I'd really like to see it after a thorough power washing- may not be as bad as it appears. Hell, I'd've dropped 'ol Roid right there on stage for the promise of those CHERRY wheel covers...:D

10. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

Damn, was there an underground river routed through the crypt? There's at least 2 feet of mud inside the car. Who built that concrete box, the three stooges?

That has got to be the most fucked up no mileage car on the planet.

11. klazurfer

klazurfer

I watched the show online , and imho the girl in charge did a pretty good job all things taken into consideration .I have no idea why Boyd & crew was present , but they sure where totaly out of place.
    The car :... I guess the interior is waay beyond saving , but the exsterior might clean up just fine . Can hardly wait to se how the old girl looks after a good cleaning :)
    Klaz

12. Scootro

Scootro

A little bigger and brighter pics..........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. nukeGM

nukeGM

So did you really think that the car would be in prestine condition too??

Hahahahaha

14. buckeye_01

buckeye_01

Hahahahhaha, all those boyd comments are killing me! Why did that nutsack have to introduce his crew anyway? He really put a shit mark on the whole thing.

I would love to see it cleaned up. It may be halfway worth a shit once all the goop is cleaned off.

15. nukeGM

nukeGM

I agree

16. draggin ass

draggin ass
    BANNED
    from hell

i wanna see it washed off, and cleaned i bet its not as rusty as boyd says. i bet that motor still turns.

17. nukeGM

nukeGM

Do you wanna know why Boyd was there??

He was there for the sole purpose of buying a "Prestine" car that he could then destroy.

How many times has he done that on his show??

Remember the cherry Model T?

Boyd was there to buy a cherry original and nothing more.

..It was interesting looking out at the crowd in the video and not seeing Anyone Clapping when he introduced his guys...
    And what the fuch did any of those posiers have to do with anything regarding the car or the history or the unearthing
    Boyd makes me fugging sick. Go back to your hole without a "Prestine" 57 Plymouth -you Bloated Sack of Proto Plasm.

Fuggin Fathead Sheetfer Brains Errogant Self centered crapfest of a sheethead loser. I'd like to shove that rusty heap up your hemiroid infested millionaire gold plated ass But that cars to good for you.

Now be a dear and pass the tea and crumpets

18. looks like another KATRINA victim...
    FEMA will be too late to save this one too

SUDDENLY ....all my cars look damn good

and who will be the first to use this special pos as a avatar

ok techie's how long would it take to convert the "vault" to a electrolisis tank and dunk it til its nice an clean

19. str8 6 str8 edge

str8 6 str8 edge
    from Tampa

Dig a hole... Insert one 57 plymouth......Add 5000 gallons of water.......and in 50 years..... PRESTO! you've got a rat rod! Who's the bearded lady in the moo moo?

20. S.F.

S.F.

1957 plymouth for sale: 2 dr, 1 owner!!! LOW MILES!!! all original, brown on brown, 100% positive no bondo ever, always kept inside, never seen rain or snow, very straight car, good stainless, ran when parked may need some mechanical work.

21. Looks like they took it to Jalopy Showdown, then entombed it! ;)

22. oktr6r

oktr6r
    from Tulsa

I bet it won't. The water had to have got inside the engine. I recently tried to free up an engine that wasn't under water and it never would free up from 15 years of sitting.

23. fatty mcguire

fatty mcguire

wonder what the car smells like

24. Thumper

Thumper

At least 'ole 'Roid Tuck-em-in didn't start hangin billet shit on it. That thing was too rough for him to fuck with. I never did see how they got the windows down and I watched the whole thing.

and the announcer lady said........." Lets give a warm round of clap to our special guest and his crew".........LOL.:D I loved the part where Roid wipes the shit off his hands on Duhwaynes shirt.
    Some things are better left alone and this car is one of them.

For shits and giggles there is a town in California that has missplaced a total of 17 time capsules.....thats right folks they forgot where they buried them:eek: !

25. oktr6r

oktr6r
    from Tulsa

There's a sewage plant a couple of miles upstream of Tulsa on the Arkansas river. 50 year old turds.

26. How in the fuck did i get roped into this deal? Groucho, and the 3 stooges? The 3 stooges had nothing to do with it, so leave them out of it

27. Well, it's better than I thought it would be, really, but I'd want to see the frame, particularly just ahead and behind the rear axle, before I had any thoughts on what to do with it. Outside of washing it and getting rid of what's left of the interior, since I'm sure it smells like Boyd's armpit or something. Which, if I'm wrong on that, don't correct me, I really don't want to know what either one of those things smell like.

If the frame's good and the body's not paper thin, it wouldn't be a half bad project though. Which, knowing what a good percentage of guys who like these cars want to pay for them, makes it worth about $750.

28. TINGLER

TINGLER

...BEARDED LADY IN THE MOO MOO. :D

Now that's funny.

29. Ashes to ashes and dust to dust,
    Like all old Chryslers,
    there's gotta be rust...

Seats look comfy, tho.

30. 1952henry

1952henry

Whatever it smells like, it would certainly have many things above it, as opposed to the one thing above a new car smell in George LeBay's opinion.:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.