Register now to get rid of these ads!

Washington Hambers, lets get together.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JimSibley, May 28, 2007.

1. TMoney

TMoney

Hey Jim, thanks for inviting us all out. It was fun. We should do it again sometime soon.

2. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

Hey all, Spo-Kan't HAMB'ers, Jim and I want to make this a regular thing?!?!? As soon as my remodeling is done at my place, we can all meet between his place and mine, OTHERS if any offer?!?! Our first meet was ME & JIM!! so this second one was great, I think about 15 or so showed up, and for this PISS ASS of a town I was happy about it. So if everyone is up for it lets get a good thing going?!?!?....Ken

3. JimSibley

JimSibley

Yea it was real good. We went through 40 hot dogs and 20 burgers. My wife counted a total of like 30 somthin people comin and going. We got chopperimpalas sedan tacked together and got to meet each other. Sinister played on the english wheel and there were even a couple of local old timers tellin stories about the good ol days. I was very pleased. lets do this like every month or so.
    Jim

4. Sounds like everyone had a good time.Wish i was closer,i've had some good memories from that area.As a kid my parents would take us there often,used to go to a store called the "White Elephant" to buy toys.We also ran our dragboat at a place northwest of the city and nearby in Moses Lake.

5. chop509

chop509

Jim, disappointed I couldn't make it up there, other commitments (and turned 50).
    Did anyone shoot any pics?

6. wayfarer

wayfarer

Jim, I'd like to publicly thank you for your hospitality. My dad and I and our friend, Ken had a great time. Ken was still talking about it the next day when I saw him. We'd love to do it again, next time we'll bring more cars. You're one hell of a metal man and a heck of a nice guy.

7. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

I had a blast! Now I need to build the stand for my english wheel!
    Thanks again to Jim for hosting a great H.A.M.B get together. I agree with you guys on doing this once a month.

And thanks for not givin' me too much crap about my KIA, Hehee

C H I P

8. ProjectRatRod

ProjectRatRod
    from Tacoma, WA

Nate,

Are you the kat I met last week at Tsunami's in Tacoma with the bagged and chopped '53?