Register now to get rid of these ads!

How freakin' hot is my wife? (Girl & tool pics)...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JK, Jun 4, 2007.

1. jbon64

jbon64
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

you're a lucky guy

2. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

You've proved that you are a fortunate man. Now I just want to know whose black grease/dust lips prints are on her face......................:) :) :)

3. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Dang, thats a nice pair of ...........rotors:D

4. bigken

bigken

YEA - what he said.............or, got any pics of her mom (for us old farts)

5. Roothawg

Roothawg

Hey you freakin knucklehead.....you call me if you need help.

6. tinmann

tinmann

According to her red T shirt, she's a Canadian....... Canadian girls ain't afraid of a little hard work.

7. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You got a keeper !!

Years ago I picked up my then girlfriend for a date, but as I was pulling into her driveway, the exhaust pipe on my '56 Chevy blew a hole thru. After I shut the car off, the girlfriend said she had a #10 can, sheetmetal cutters and some bailing wire in her dad's barn. We got it and she helped me cut a patch for the pipe and wire it on, washed up and went forth on our date. We've been married for 41 years and she still helps me with stuff !!

8. HulaZombie

HulaZombie

wait.............................wait...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ............ok.........Thanks for the pix.........:D

9. sololobo

sololobo

Super Dooper Hot!!-What a cutie pie!!-Sololobo

10. strike a poser

strike a poser
    from Salinas,CA

Wow I was impressed at "the brakes are making noise" comment. I can't believe how many times I've heard from different men how thier wife did'nt say any thing at all about "that funny noise", and yours took care of the problem herself!
    My wife is great about keeping tabs on her cars perfomance, or lack thereof, but it's responsability to rectify the problem.

11. Bondobob

Bondobob

My wife has never even washed her own car or mowed the lawn. You are truly a lucky man. She's a keeper.

12. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

Mine offered to help me strip parts off parts cars once, I was amazed. I asked her if she was serious and she said yea.

She's a gearhead and helps out when asked. She's from Mexico though, so I think you have to leave the US to find these kinds of girls.

14. Degreaser

Degreaser

I'm going to pm her my phone # in case the car ever falls off the jack and squashes you.

15. Great Lady, Lucky Dog, Ride's a little too new though.

16. Dude ! I think I married her sister......:eek:

17. specialk

specialk

Yes, she's hot (but you better get her in some better footwear if she's gonna be dragging rotors around!)

18. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Mechanics rule No. 2 says that in order to be a real mechanic you've got to have a butt crack working. Sorry...part of the rules.:D

19. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

That gal is a definite keeper.

My wife has been helping work on our cars since before we got married over 41 years ago. When ya find a good one, don't let go.:)

20. bump

bump

JK, what did Tammy charge for the brake job?...$$$ or just some hugs & kisses! haha! Burnout dude!!!!

21. Hotrod F-1

Hotrod F-1
    from OK

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. :D That's cool that she helps you. I want one like that.

22. Definitely a keeper. Glad you're a guy who has discovered his good luck before its too late:D

23. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Duude, cool, she's a keeper for sure, my wife's not really hands on but she supports me, and does not give me shit for working on the weekends, to finish some kind of vehicle.
    Lucky guy.

24. Guider

Guider

Like my nosey neighbor said last week to the wife, son and I while wrenching on the car, "Nothing like spending a little family time on the car, huh?"

BTW, I'm digging the pink underwear she's sporting!

Guider

25. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

Is that a 9C1??? Sorry, 9C1 closet fan... :)

26. My turn..............
    From Tammy JK's wife
    I just want to say thanks for all the nice and not so much nice comments on my pics and skills which were all faked, not really honey!
    I can honestly say that I like to hang out with my man in the shop. I just figure that if I want to be happy , I better get my ass out in the shop. Plus it's a pretty good weight loss program unless you drink lots o' brew while ya screw...on the car. I can't make it all perfect though. When JK and I first got together, I wouldn't give a rats ass about even sitting in some dusty old green car. He pulled up in Poison Ivy on our first date and all I could say (as Jason tells it), is "were going in that?" That mentality didn't last long. I fell in love with it all. I quickly learned that "Ivy" was his first love so I better get to know her. He proposed to me at a car show, some of you were there, and the rest is history....
    We are still goin' "Loud Fast and Outta control" after 16 years and I still love it all. I guess
    So when my man says, "You're workin' on the brakes tonight, (He never worries if I am in his way or not going fast enough) I figure I owe it to him to at least try to learn something new. Plus I think the whole brake thing might have bought me a few more years on the old marriage license. What can I say? I loves my mans and I dos alls I cans.
    Thanks for readin'
    Tammy
    love you too Ryan

27. beetlejuice55

beetlejuice55

man, that is soooo, coool !!
    i don't know what to say other than you are both lucky to have found each other.

28. I just thought about you guys the other day. Occaisonally I will dig a stack of mags out of the stash and reread them. Well this time I grabbed a pile of KKOA Trendsetters that I think came from a garage sale. Anyway, there was coverage of Hangin' Dice and a couple of pics and mention of a skit that ended in a proposal. You can even see the name on Poison Ivy in one of them. If I remember you guys got coolest cruisers or something like that?

29. Retrorod

Retrorod

You can't beat that!!! Having your woman really WITH ya. I know how it is......the Flower and I have been together for almost 35 years and when they are like this, it's great. Like the smile on Flower's face when we pulled in to the garage after driving (her roadster) all weekend, cruising and having fun at Paso................priceless!!

30. roadracer

roadracer

wow, that's seriously cool.