Register now to get rid of these ads!

So, Who all is going to Indy Goodguys?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Plowboy, Jun 1, 2007.

1. jbon64

jbon64
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

he he......yeah .....thats gonna be interesting.

2. JrDragsterPunk

JrDragsterPunk

i'll be in my 67 chevy II. should be fun

3. I'm going to be there all 3 days.

4. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Me and the Evans boys will be there,, even if we gotta push the damn altered down the track!

5. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

My brother (MO JUNK) and I plan to be there for the weekend. We usually park just south of the swap meet, about 50 yards and on the west side of the road. Stop by and say high to the mongoose on Saturday.

I hope we get to see some drag racing. I am sick of rain at Indy.

Someone needs to pick a time and place for a meet and greet.

John

6. beegator

beegator

Say Hi to Ron & Shawn for me. :)

7. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Hey John (wzjunk), what are you guys driving down in??? I'll cruise down that way and see if I can hook up with you. Long time no see. I've got a roadster in the build process now and need to pick your brain a little. See 'ya there.

8. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

We should be in my brothers truck and we will probably bring the track t also. We have a little glitch in the works though as our dad is in the hospital and we want to be sure he is okay before we take off to Indy. I would sure like to see you. I would like to see your sedan pulling the HAMB dragster too.

John

9. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...hand raised, waving...

Yes the Ramrods and the Hornets will be there, as will my coupe...

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  10. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

Anyone from Chicago want to haul a 60 chevy dash down with them??? please...

11. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

Looking forward to Indy and watching the weather channel. I so hope we get some good weather this year. Will there be any garage crawls on Thursday eve as in the past? I've also heard that the registration has moved back to the hotel. I liked the location in Brownsburg last year. Stop by and visit with the Junk Brothers-we'll be talkin trash. Sam

12. lostinthe60s

lostinthe60s
    from Midwest

Hey Aaron,

I will be there like always !!! How do you like your steak??? ........Last year I almost got attacked when the Hamb (Meet and Greet) was under my canopy last year and I started cookin..........LOL.......

13. lostinthe60s

lostinthe60s
    from Midwest

Hey blktop, no problem on the dash ......let me know...........sent you a PM

14. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Hey mojunk, I don't know about Thursday night but there is one friday night at Bubbas trailer park on Gasoline Alley and another one Saturday night at Tom Culbertsons kustom Shop on Lynhurst. Both of these will be a good time with free food, drinks and plenty of bench racing. I'll be at the track Friday morning and look you guys up. I'll give you directions and times...maybe even lead you over to 'em. Hows that for a deal???:D

15. TRIUMPH TERROR

TRIUMPH TERROR

I might make a rare apperance if I do I will probably be in the dart convert because the people who put on The Goodguys shows wont let me in with one of my scooters because they dont know whats coooooooool.....:D

XOXO

Shoe

16. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

Thanks, we'll be looking for you. We are always some of the first to arrive. Sam

17. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

lets load that pretty blue bike on my trailer and hook it to the wagon. and we could set up an autograph session.

18. TRIUMPH TERROR

TRIUMPH TERROR

Okay but ya got to promise to have security cause there was this little episode in Dayton last week and it got a little outta hand and I almost lost my gold plated Sharpie......BAHAHHAHA

You bringing the wagon and not the coupe? Hell bring that blue Chevy and I might just let you leave it and take that pretty blue bike back with ya:eek:

19. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

no teasin' shoe. i will be in the wagon and i can haul those parts from dayton if need be. call me

20. TRIUMPH TERROR

TRIUMPH TERROR

If you can hook up with Craig that fine if it helps him from havin to ship them.You gonna be in indy all weekend long or just one day if so what day?Whatever works out best for you and Craig just let me know.

See ya this weekend then.
    Shoe

21. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Dave (triumpterror) those trumpets with the flashlight taped to the handlebars for a headlight went out of style years ago!!!:rolleyes: :D See 'ya there.

22. 1929CDAN

1929CDAN

My son and I will be there thurs.-sunday in a 1963 Fairlane ranch wagon, the sedan is not even close to done yet .Hey Mo Junk I`m leaving farmington thurs.morn maybe see you on the road.Be carefull be safe.

23. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

Is there a time and place for a HAMB meet and greet or are we just doing Culbertson's and Linder's?

24. 65cad429

65cad429

I'll be there as a spectator either Friday or Saturday, depending on weather. No cars ready to drive by then, unfortunately.

25. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

1929CDan, we will be leaving Rolla at 0700 Thursday morning as well. We should all pass through St Louis about the same time. Watch for us in the rest areas along I-70 or coming up fast in your rearview mirror. Wz and I will be flat-towing my 26 modified behind my 48 chev. pickup. There will be a couple 32's and a 39 chev sedan running with us. Look forward to seeing all of you. Sam

26. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

I will be there all weekend in my sedan. I will definately be there Friday night at Bubbas, but will probably miss the get together at Culbersons on Saturday.

Thursday night, I am not sure of what is going on. The kick off party used to be at Indy Speed and Restoration but it has moved to the south side to RaySkillmans auto museum. Most I have spoke to said they were not going to go all the way down there in rush hour traffic.

Also, just a reminder that registration is back at the waterfront hotel again.

See you all there.

27. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

True to form, the weather forecast shows the tropical storms from the eastern seaboard falling down through Canada back to the Midwest and providing us with rain, heat, and humidity all week long. The weather channel shows thunderstorms all three days of the show right now. Not that I think they can predict the weather any more than I can tell you what women want but I thought I'd let you know what they are saying right now. There also isn't a Santa Claus.

28. Plowboy

Plowboy

I am fine with that this year as I will be in a vehicle with a top! I will bring a jacket this year just in case......

Shoe, there isn't enough room in there for all the cars that show up now, let alone all of you scooter trash plugging up the remaining square inches! Ha Ha Ha They should have let bikes in instead of opening it up to 72 though.....If you would finish your damn rpu it wouldn't be a problem.....Ha Ha Ha

29. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Yeah, what Aaron said. Darn scooter trash hotrod wanna be's!!!! grumble..grumble..grumble...:mad: :p :D

30. TRIUMPH TERROR

TRIUMPH TERROR

Watch out boys I will send my gang of biker gnomes after yer asses.You never see such a thing once they start to kickin some ass takin names.....:eek: Thats if i can break them away from the set of Wizard the Oz II

So you gold chainers can kiss my gnomeis ass.............;)

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHa

See you F'ers Friday
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyhow I resemble that remark and am proud to be it:D

Shoe